Changing slave cylinder and clutch

Vtruck

Reaction score
How's it going? Well it looks like my slave is going.. :( Noticed some wet metal on the bell housing and now the tranny won't shift if you try to run through the gears quickly once it warms up.

Looking into this more, it looks like the best idea is to upgrade to the Viper master and slave. If money allows for it I guess it would be a good idea to change the clutch and fly wheel while it is all apart too.

Now for my questions... Can someone on here give me the correct Dodge part numbers for the OEM pilot bearing, fly wheel, clutch and I would think new bolts for each? I don't really trust dealers around here for providing correct info. I would assume the new metal Viper slave will come with a new throw out bearing....

For those of you who have done this already, how easy or hard is it to change all of this and do you have any tips or tricks? Also is there anything on the drive shaft that needs to be replaced when taking it off / putting it back on? If so I would need the Dodge part number for that also.

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

pm Dragon or mopar connection they are real good guys to get what your looking for.

JMB Justin said:
PM me or call me at 314-540-1541, I can provide everything you need. Heres some packages I have listed on the website, but I can get you whatever you need:

http://jmbperformance.com/store/index.php?cPath=66_113_106

Thanks
Justin
This is the same set-up i got from Justin, I am very happy with the performance of this.:rock: :rock: I am pretty much stock though.

Thanks to all so far for all of the info and heads up!! I was looking to pick up the master and slave kit from Justin, just need to get OEM part numbers for the other parts.

Vtruck said:
Thanks to all so far for all of the info and heads up!! I was looking to pick up the master and slave kit from Justin, just need to get OEM part numbers for the other parts.

he will get you the oem parts too! all in onebox

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back