changing the time

BlackKnight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need to change the clock on my radio on my 06 QC. I've looked in the manual but my radio is the 6-disk with nav, sirius, the whole shebang but there is no time button anywhere which my manual talks about. Need some help, tired of it being an hour ahead.

First push the button that says "clock"....then:

There's 2 little indentations in the radio face......

Next to each there's a letter......"H" and "M"......(hours/minutes)

Use a ball point pen or a toothpick to push in those tiny little indeneted buttons......They adjust the time....(No AM or PM)

Good luck.....

SD

push the red button turn the radio up and go.:D jk.... what radio is it, it should say RB? mine is a rb4 some have rb1 what is yours rb?

Your radio is the REC!...go to the menu button and look for settings, then find time and just change from daylight settings or not. should be set on your time zone..if not change that

Got it! Thanks for the help fellas. Ronnie, we must have different radios as I had to go through the GPS settings to change the time.

He's got the REC. The six disc navi. 5" screen and whatever. Standard with the navi in the 06s. Have to change the time through the navi menu as its set by GPS.

Navigation unit time change

Blacknight.

Had the same "problem".
You go into navigation mode on the unit.
Then system setup - clock settings.
There you can let the GPS handle it or set it manually.
All this is in the separate Navigation unit manual.
Good luck.
Jerry J

Rockin Ronnie said:
Hmmm, that's interesting so possibly even the NightRunners came with different stock equipment!!!!:confused:

Do you have a nav unit or 6 disc changer?

bucke77 said:
all of the 06 models have different radios

I know. That is why I asked him which radio he had. The 2 people who had problems with setting their time had nav units. I'm guessing Ronnie does not have the nav unit and that is why his is different from the other 06's. Well not different from all the 06's, only different from the 06's that have the nav unit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back