Charleston SC GTG

If you can get a set date in the next week or so, I can come. I just have to put the dates on the calender at work that I'm going on vacation. I guess I could bring my wife too...lol.

Ok I have been working with some guys here in charleston about having a car show in goose creek and was wondering who might be interested about making it a weekend for the VTCOA. If you are interested we ar e looking at Nov 20TH. I dont think I will be able to get a track day day but if it works out maybe do it again next year and get other things going. Please let me know and I will work on it some more

unionmanofsteel said:
Ok I have been working with some guys here in charleston about having a car show in goose creek and was wondering who might be interested about making it a weekend for the VTCOA. If you are interested we ar e looking at Nov 20TH. I dont think I will be able to get a track day day but if it works out maybe do it again next year and get other things going. Please let me know and I will work on it some more

Ok guys I have a problem for the 20th My daughter has gotten into a Travel softball team and will be in a turney that weekend so again my plans have been shot sorry. We will keep trying to get this together.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back