Chattanooga, TN - Nov. 3rd w/ MUTT

eddie102870 said:
i would but we have a big costume party that weekend. id be there if not for that not but a 4 or 5 hour trip.

4 0r 5 hrs. from Eufaula, what the hell are you driving, a truck?

TNVIPER said:
DANG!!!!!!!!!!!...I have to work that weekend...DANG AGAIN....:( :( :hmpf: :banghead:

We gotta see your Truck, get someone else to work, this is very important!!!!

FATJACK said:
We gotta see your Truck, get someone else to work, this is very important!!!!

If the impossible changes I wont know till probably the 25th at the earliest......slight chance we can get all the work out but maybe....:dontknow:

if roy has plans that weekend, we can always bump it up one week?!? that way borden can make it as well:dontknow: :) :rock: :rock:

MUTT said:
if roy has plans that weekend, we can always bump it up one week?!? that way borden can make it as well:dontknow: :) :rock: :rock:

Whatever works for everyone else . . . It doesn't matter to me. :rock: :rock:

I'm easy! :D :confused: ;) :nurse: :eek: :D :D :D :D

Oh, and I invited some local folks too (non SRT). I invited a guy with a Roe/GTS, a TT Vette, and a few other fast cars. . . . I haven't recieved any solid confirmations, so moving the date wouldn't matter.

Last edited:
What do you guys say we bump it up a week? (Don't wanna wait to long, it's getting colder by the day - but it's still in the 80's as opposed to the 90's)

That way TNVIPER, Borden, Eddie and Prof can go . . . This ok with everyone else?

Last edited:
this works for me...bumping it 1 week wont let roy make it though...he said something about boomers gtg? you pick the date and i will show

Alright, that works. :D :D :D

DATE HAS CHANGED TO NOV. 3RD

Hopefully we can get more guys out on this date instead. :rock:

Last edited:
MUTT said:
that works for me

Awesome.

I changed my sig, and I PM'd the mods to change the thread title. I also PM'd some folks I PM'd yesterday about the date change.

Maybe we can get some folks from the HILLS of NORTH CAROLINA to attend too. :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
What do you guys say we bump it up a week? (Don't wanna wait to long, it's getting colder by the day - but it's still in the 80's as opposed to the 90's)

That way TNVIPER, Borden, Eddie and Prof can go . . . This ok with everyone else?

Lets see..what excuse can I come up with this time?.:dontknow: ...no deadlines around that date...:bebored: ...hmmmmm.......well heck...I guess I'll have to come.....:elefant:

TNVIPER said:
Lets see..what excuse can I come up with this time?.:dontknow: ...no deadlines around that date...:bebored: ...hmmmmm.......well heck...I guess I'll have to come.....:elefant:

That's what I am talking about!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back