Chattanooga, TN - Nov. 3rd w/ MUTT

Black1 said:
DAMN.... Wish I could make this one, fellas. :( I'm just too slammed at work right now. :dontknow: :mad:

Jimi is gonna get a plane ticket in the mail, one of these days tho. :D ;) :rock: The winter time is THEE BEST time for GTG's, here in FL. :rock: :burnout:

Wished you could.....looking like cool weather is moving in to TN now.....:elefant:

TNVIPER said:
Wished you could.....looking like cool weather is moving in to TN now.....:elefant:

It is a tid bid nipply . . . I "kinda" enjoy this time of year. I love seeing when Corteney is cold. :p

I think it's gonna get back up in the mid 70's by the GTG. It's supposed to be lower 70's (high) all week.

Atleast there IS a plan implemented!!! :rock: :rock:

One day I'll be down there, I hope it's not before you go back to MI.

Roz-SRT said:
Sweet, that SHOULD put you here at a decent time that evening. Just watch it through ATL.

(Kidnap Bone when you leave his house! :p )

Actually, Nov 3-4 just became a drill weekend for me, so I couldn't make it anyhow. I can show Mutt or anyone else around the base and/or the Air Force Museum.

Roz-SRT said:
Atleast there IS a plan implemented!!! :rock: :rock:

One day I'll be down there, I hope it's not before you go back to MI.

Michigan aint' that bad, really..... ;) How's your "sales skills"..... I have some ceiling fans to sell, to some folks in Alaska.... you in? :dontknow: :confused: :D

Black1 said:
Michigan aint' that bad, really..... ;) How's your "sales skills"..... I have some ceiling fans to sell, to some folks in Alaska.... you in? :dontknow: :confused: :D

I'm all in it like virgin p*ssy on prom night!!!! :D :D

OFFICIAL PLANS ARE:

Where? Hooter's; Chattanooga, TN
When? 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Til? We have so much fun we can't take it anymore!! :D

Sorry it's been kinda vague up until this point. I've been trying and trying (so has FATJACK) to get ahold of the owner of the race track. His wife had said he's out of town gambling and she'll give him the message to call us, but never has. She wouldn't release his personal cell number to us.

I apologize for not being able to get ahold of this guy, but I didn't want to keep changing plans if we didn't get ahold of him. Now we've got a "solid" week to "plan" (not much to plan, just show up and be merry) this thing. So the official plan is as stated above.

PS, not when the time changes, does anyone know?

Oh, and the address for Hooter's is:

5912 Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37421
(423) 499-8668

Here's a mini map from their site. . .
http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=102

Roz-SRT said:
OFFICIAL PLANS ARE:

Where? Hooter's; Chattanooga, TN
When? 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
Til? We have so much fun we can't take it anymore!! :D

Sorry it's been kinda vague up until this point. I've been trying and trying (so has FATJACK) to get ahold of the owner of the race track. His wife had said he's out of town gambling and she'll give him the message to call us, but never has. She wouldn't release his personal cell number to us.

I apologize for not being able to get ahold of this guy, but I didn't want to keep changing plans if we didn't get ahold of him. Now we've got a "solid" week to "plan" (not much to plan, just show up and be merry) this thing. So the official plan is as stated above.

PS, not when the time changes, does anyone know?

Oh, and the address for Hooter's is:

5912 Brainerd Rd
Chattanooga, TN 37421
(423) 499-8668

Here's a mini map from their site. . .
http://hooters.know-where.com/hooters/cgi/site?site=102

Time changes Sunday Nov 4. That means an extra hour of partying!!..:elefant:

TNVIPER said:
Time changes Sunday Nov 4. That means an extra hour of partying!!..:elefant:

I like the way you think! :p :rock: :D :elefant: :party:

Whats up my northern brothers!!!!!!!! getting ready for the trip...cant wait....bringing my own Jack...just in case

MUTT said:
Whats up my northern brothers!!!!!!!! getting ready for the trip...cant wait....bringing my own Jack...just in case

What time you guys gonna be here FRI?

Weather's gonna be in the low 70's. :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
That's too bad, cause we all got invited to a CAR GTG if the track doesn't work out. . . Dude's gonna have 15-20 Vipers at HIS HOUSE. Dude has a FKN lift in his basement!! :eek:

Sorry OICU812GTS/ACR. . . :eek: :rofl:
i am assuming this is not an option anymore judging from your other post with the pics???:dontknow:

MUTT said:
i am assuming this is not an option anymore judging from your other post with the pics???:dontknow:

Nope. . . We got our weekends crossed. :eek: :(

MUTT said:
well "F" the viper car owners....hope to leave around noon...depends on work

Sweet. You meeting Borden on the way and stopping at Bone's?

MUTT said:
bone has duty...i PM'ed him for his number...hoping Borden is coming to this one???

Thought Steve was making it . . ? :dontknow: I thought he made some reservations.

I bet he'll chime in and let us know what the plan is. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back