Cheapest NEW 06 SRT-10 I've seen

10boom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stinker said:
Yeah they are about 10 miles above the house here, they have a couple srt's at all times

I wish I'd a known that stinker, we could have met up last month when I drove down and picked my truck up.

Damn that is cheap.

Remove that 'Night Runner' sticker, lower it, and it's a great looking truck!:rock:

ya,the night runner sticker f's up the looks...I do like the dash in that one though! The seats are still fugly!lol need to clean the brake dust off of the wheels!!LOL!

Craig, I went to Freehold on Thursday night and i was pretty impressed with the turn out. It was my first time there, so i was pleasently surprised. Have you been this summer yet?

No man unfortunately I haven't gotten out there, Don told me a few times that it was a nice turn out I'll try to make it out for the Aug one... but we need to put together a NJ meet sooner!! :burnout:

We definitely need to do that!! I'll be in San Antonio all this week but when I get back we need to do something. What about next weekend?

Hey Boom , when you get to San antonio run by pro turbo and tell Dalton your from the National lighting club and whatch him run like helll!!!!LOLOL

I'll do it man, I'm a sucker for dares.........is there anyone else on here who's in the San Antonio area? I'll be there for a week with nothing to do in the evenings.

I think Sanchoba is in the corpus christy area, alot are in houstona and Dallas fort worth area, might be able to contact Steve Holden or Texas Yellow Fever and do a night thing.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back