Check out my new exhaust!!!!

AWSOME!!! Put the camera closser next time, I like to see dirt and shit fly around the tips :D

SANCHOBA said:
gibson cat-back?............enlighten me.:dontknow:

Well it was a cat-back, until I removed the cats. The Gibson exhaust was on when I bought it. It sounded ok so I left it on. From what I understand, when the 1st owner bought the truck, Gibson was one of the first company's to make headers and exhaust for our trucks. So thats why he had that installed. I love it! Got asked yesterday if I had it cammed. I said "nope, its just a little performance from Justin at JMB :)

Last edited:
MoparMan84 said:
Well it was a cat-back, until I removed the cats. The Gibson exhaust was on when I bought it. It sounded ok so I left it on. From what I understand, when the 1st owner bought the truck, Gibson was one of the first company's to make headers and exhaust for our trucks. So thats why he had that installed. I love it! Got asked yesterday if I had it cammed. I said "nope, its just a little performance from Justin at JMB :)
Yes Gibson was one of the first to put out headers for our trucks, I still have them on mine, Although i did have some heat issues. 68,000 miles and still puts a smile on my face.:rock: :rock:

are the tips double wall like the magnaflows? and are they slant cut?

SANCHOBA said:
are the tips double wall like the magnaflows? and are they slant cut?
The tip for the gibson looked the same as the borla without the slant. I ended up taking off the tip and the rest of the rear pipe and just dumped it right before the rear tire.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back