Chicago Area SRT 10 Folks!

I hope Paul (Hilgee) and Mike (gotridof....) will also attend.

Breakfast at my house at about 9:00 Saturday morning...caravan to the show before noon, spend a few hours at the show...maybe return to my house at 3:00 for beer and cigars...and an early dinner if people are up for it!

Right now I still have one bed room left if anyone wants to stay Friday or Saturday night. And we have three or four couches if anyone else wants to camp in...lots of room.

Prof said:
I hope Paul (Hilgee) and Mike (gotridof....) will also attend.

I am currently trying to make it, if so ill be there for the morning meet up at your house. Are there gonna be any other women there roy? My girl was wondering? Additionally im watchin the weather up till the last min to make sure it aint gonna rain :( . Ill let you know by fri for sure though. :D I may also have another 10 with me whose a friend with a na silver 04.

Turtle (Alex) will be here, my spouse also...trying to lever Kevan and Rachel into coming up...and Jake mentioned he might be in Michigan...but have not heard from him.

Touch and go on my truck...maybe...maybe not...I'm in no hurry. It will be done when it is done. Had to order new o-rings for the injectors...had to order a new o-ring for the power steering pump...still need to fix the e-brake...has not been dynoed yet...one thing after another...

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
I am currently trying to make it, if so ill be there for the morning meet up at your house. Are there gonna be any other women there roy? My girl was wondering? Additionally im watchin the weather up till the last min to make sure it aint gonna rain :( . Ill let you know by fri for sure though. :D I may also have another 10 with me whose a friend with a na silver 04.

What is your girl's name? :D

Prof said:
Turtle (Alex) will be here, my spouse also...trying to lever Kevan and Rachel into coming up...and Jake mentioned he might be in Michigan...but have not heard from him.

Touch and go on my truck...maybe...maybe not...I'm in no hurry. It will be done when it is done. Had to order new o-rings for the injectors...had to order a new o-ring for the power steering pump...still need to fix the e-brake...has not been dynoed yet...one thing after another...

You still gonna go if the truck aint up?? Or the better question is, are we all still on for the gtg if your truck aint up yet?:confused:

GTG is a go truck or no truck!

We already have the menu's set...

Beer is in the garage frig, wine is available, rooms assigned, ample supply of cigars in the humidors...any other questions?

Prof said:

Beer is in the garage frig, wine is available, rooms assigned, ample supply of cigars in the humidors...any other questions?

Liquor for me. I will bring some.

Captain_morgan.gif

:D :D :D

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Prof said:

The Prof called his garage fridge a "frig" Dammit now....

If I make it up there, TIRED and CRANKEY, Friday night.... I hope I can still have a place to crash. :dontknow: :eek: :marchmellow: The closest TOILET will work for me... :marchmellow: I'm sure SOMEONE will have a appropriate picture to post in the name of education. :rolleyes: ;) :eek:

Always room for you Jake.

Keep me posted. (Yes, where is that picture????)

Roy

What should I have called it?

Ice Box?

Ahhhh, maybe "cooler" would have been better!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back