Chicago Supercar Saturdays

zen garage

Reaction score
Jealous of Californias Cars and Coffee weekly meets I have started one in Chicago. An informal get together for all car enthusiasts beginning May 2 in Glenview and the first Saturday of the month through October 3.

www.supercarsaturdays.com

And yes, a Ram SRT10 is a Supercar in my mind!

zen garage said:
Jealous of Californias Cars and Coffee weekly meets I have started one in Chicago. An informal get together for all car enthusiasts beginning May 2 in Glenview and the first Saturday of the month through October 3.

www.supercarsaturdays.com

And yes, a Ram SRT10 is a Supercar in my mind!

Nice Ron, I will see if I can get some of our trucks there!

Nice seeing you on the site again.

Roy

Roy, I am still in the market for a more fun truck for myself. I will be back in the seat soon.

Thanks for registering...I will see you Saturday

There are a couple on the site right now...I know you need a QC, have a look around...there are some good buys available.

I will see you Saturday morning...and probably Sunday at the Open House at "Wheels Up Restoration"!

Roy

Prof said:
There are a couple on the site right now...I know you need a QC, have a look around...there are some good buys available.

I will see you Saturday morning...and probably Sunday at the Open House at "Wheels Up Restoration"!

Roy
Have fun Roy,and dont forget the pictures.

Prof said:

Roy

A rather well built Black RC has caught my eye......I have enough four door cars....Another two door may fit the bill

I'm in!

Anyone else going to be there tomorrow morning?

maybe the next one, doin the fine tuning this weekend and the elusive header leak:mad: but definetly glenveiw is not that far from my work.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back