Christmas miracle

Great work!!!!
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Cops are worthless pigs. They do nothing for the community or citizens at large.... We (I mean) THEY should all be shot on sight....

Thank God for the happy ending.....

But, the cops had nothing to do with it.......... :rolleyes:

D

TNVIPER said:
...sometimes the news is good...:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
I agree just wish it could be good more often . Maybe some one should make a news show that is just good news all the time. Could have a sister station for news that's bad. mmmm.

Thank God they got her back .

Django said:
Cops are worthless pigs. They do nothing for the community or citizens at large.... We (I mean) THEY should all be shot on sight....

Thank God for the happy ending.....

But, the cops had nothing to do with it.......... :rolleyes:

D

This one may be carrying it to far Tim. :dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
A little hard said on Tim's part John but I took it as a converse statement..

I know Tim does not mean those statements, as he's just ridiculing Ronnie's prior posts.

:rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Silverback said:
I know Tim does not mean those statements, as he's just ridiculing Ronnie's prior posts.

More specifically, I'm doing a parody on all those who dare say that there's no good policemen...and that they are all facist thugs... It doesn't have to be anyone, in particular.....

Something about a well fitting shoe.......:rolleyes:

D

I've had my fair share of run ins, no no I've done my time for some of the stupid stuff I've done! I've also come across some that deserved to be behind bars more so than I, and I've met some that inspired me to be a better man!!!

This Maybe outta place but I'm drunk so Fu€Â¥ it!

linemup said:
I've had my fair share of run ins, no no I've done my time for some of the stupid stuff I've done! I've also come across some that deserved to be behind bars more so than I, and I've met some that inspired me to be a better man!!!

This Maybe outta place but I'm drunk so Fu€¥ it!

We all have our stories of mispent stoopidity.....

Ya' gotta grow up sometime......

(Screw whoever is thinking "get old"........ I'll never get old. And I may outlive alotta you young studs, too)

D

Django said:
We all have our stories of mispent stoopidity.....

Ya' gotta grow up sometime......

(Screw whoever is thinking "get old"........ I'll never get old. And I may outlive alotta you young studs, too)

D

Wurd, but i still preffer to protect and serve my family and home.

The reson I say this is because I live in town right now, and one nite, never mind wrong place wrong time! There are good cop and bad cop! The good ones deserve respect and will give respect right off the bat!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back