ChristopherSRT10

PaddyOBrian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always prided myself on my integrity but it seem I've let it get away from me recently. I am ChristopherSRT10. I was banned from the VTCOA some time ago for just being a jackass. I felt the need to disagree with everyone on just about everything. When I got banned I realized that this was a pretty informative site. I came back as "PaddyObrian" and have learned to embrace this place and the members. I'd like to continue to be a part of this great organization if Jack allows it. I understand now more than ever how therapeutic a place like this can be. If Ive upset too many people in the past than I understand my presence not being wanted...

Very upstanding of you Chris...proud of ya man :)

your have definitely shown a change from before, and I feel you are welcome here :) ; but its Jacks decision...as he is the one that made the call in the first place.

PaddyOBrian said:
I've always prided myself on my integrity but it seem I've let it get away from me recently. I am ChristopherSRT10. I was banned from the VTCOA some time ago for just being a jackass. I felt the need to disagree with everyone on just about everything. When I got banned I realized that this was a pretty informative site. I came back as "PaddyObrian" and have learned to embrace this place and the members. I'd like to continue to be a part of this great organization if Jack allows it. I understand now more than ever how therapeutic a place like this can be. If Ive upset too many people in the past than I understand my presence not being wanted...

You've spoken your peace with me. :) I vote that you stay and get to know everyone as a family that we are instead of as an enemy. You're doing the right thing. We'll all hopefully look back and laugh at what a jackass you were. :D

Well, I can say you certainly had me fooled. You seem to be fitting in better lately, but as you alluded to, this is strictly Jack's call.

RedSrt007 said:
Very upstanding of you Chris...proud of ya man :)

your have definitely shown a change from before, and I feel you are welcome here :) ; but its Jacks decision...as he is the one that made the call in the first place.
It takes a pretty big guy to do what you just did, Chris. That's OK in my book! PS while we're confessing, I know where Hoffa is buried.......:D

Let me just add....

Jack, as one of the Members that had some difficulty with Chris. I would say, let him stay. Most of what Chris and I went through was a bit of a mis-understanding. Let's let it stay at that

Hopefully, Welcome Back Chris

Hey Paddy........................:D I knew it all the time actually :eek: But I chose not to engage that part....What I wanted to do was bring you back into the fold and help you see what I have been saying all along....It was the IRA thing that got my attention ( Please refer to our last PM's) :D In your writings I saw some of the same type references you made before you left the first time.....I said nothing because I wanted to see where and what you were doing....:D Since our little talk a week ago I have seen you transform into the real you and that's what I wanted all along Bro....That's what we all want ! I have no pull with Patrick or Jack for that matter...But I do have a voice...That post at the top of the page speaks volumes as to who and what you are behind the bluster. Takes a real man to do what you did and I would vote to keep you on.......If you let it this place and the people in it will make you a better person.....We are a brotherhood of fantastic people here and I for one like a person that is honest and a person that has integrity.....I say you have a clean slate with me personally and above all Thank You for listening to what I was trying to tell you.....I cant express myself like Timmy can, so I was unsure if I had reached you....:eek: Kudos to you Chris and just be yourself ......I am starting to really like that guy behind the anger :rock:

PaddyOBrian said:

Well said Chris! :rock:

I think you have more then proven yourself to be a positive addition to this site. thanks for coming out of the closet so to speak... :)

Not too mention your Irish, why would we ever leave a good irishman out of the fold... :dontknow:

PaddyOBrian said:

Wow I thought I was A Jackass for asking stupid ass questions. You have to figure out how to fit in Here. It took me sometime but Finally I became a family member Once I knew that these were Intelligent guys and the Most Intelligent Truckin site:rock: :rock:

Annu Kumar said:
Wow I thought I was A Jackass for asking stupid ass questions. You have to figure out how to fit in Here. It took me sometime but Finally I became a family member Once I knew that these were Intelligent guys and the Most Intelligent Truckin site:rock: :rock:
Ok .............I like you again LOOLOLOLOLOL :rock:

joemags54 said:
It takes a pretty big guy to do what you just did, Chris. That's OK in my book! PS while we're confessing, I know where Hoffa is buried.......:D

In your SRT gas tank? ;)

TheSickness said:
Ok .............I like you again LOOLOLOLOLOL :rock:

Sickness My utmost respect to you. Sorry I didn't realize you were One of the first Guys to become a Member here. If I had know that I would not have started all the crap I started. But Hey Get your Ass down:rock:

Here is a copy of a PM that I sent to Paddy/Chrostopher before I read this thread.

Chris, Patrick told me last week who you were and I have seen changes in you so it is no big deal to me. I hope you can get along here and enjoy yourself. I hope you are a least part Irish as I kinda feel like a smuck, playing the Irish card with you. Before I knew who you were. But possibly you have seen a side of me that you had not seen before.

Lets just put the past behind us and move on. I would much rather have a friend than an enemy. You have a lot to contribute here, just please count to 10 before you flame......;)

Welcome back......Jack

FSTJACK said:
Here is a copy of a PM that I sent to Paddy/Chrostopher before I read this thread.

Chris, Patrick told me last week who you were and I have seen changes in you so it is no big deal to me. I hope you can get along here and enjoy yourself. I hope you are a least part Irish as I kinda feel like a smuck, playing the Irish card with you. Before I knew who you were. But possibly you have seen a side of me that you had not seen before.

Lets just put the past behind us and move on. I would much rather have a friend than an enemy. You have a lot to contribute here, just please count to 10 before you flame......;)

Welcome back......Jack

Yipee!!! :congrats: Welcome back for good bro...!!!:rock:

Horray..........

Welcome BACK to the Family Chris

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back