Chrysler Radio Mod

WAZZSUP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 08 Town & Country that has the entertainment center stereo....the front display only works when in Park....which is a great feature. Is there a hack or work around that anyone is aware of to allow me to view video while in gear.

WAZZSUP said:
I have an 08 Town & Country that has the entertainment center stereo....the front display only works when in Park....which is a great feature. Is there a hack or work around that anyone is aware of to allow me to view video while in gear.
I know that the after market (kenwood pinoneer and other) are the same way...usually it is a wire linked to the park...the way around this for those was to take that wire and ground it. Someone might know of an adapter or a new way

....kind of steep hack, $289.00...but it is a solution. Their hack does allot more than just what I'm looking for. Thank you for the link

WAZZSUP, just getting around to reading what I have missed over the past couple of weeks and found your question. I might be able to help (or no someone who can) My old shop used to mod alot of factory units. My first question, Do you know who makes the radio???

5_0_BAIT said:
WAZZSUP, just getting around to reading what I have missed over the past couple of weeks and found your question. I might be able to help (or no someone who can) My old shop used to mod alot of factory units. My first question, Do you know who makes the radio???
kraco

5_0_BAIT said:

I'll update you on Sunday...It's factory....but not sure what else it says on the faceplate. Thank you

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back