CL Find... 05 RC Paxton! 22k

apaden

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not mine, but looks like a nice ride!

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/1886166441.html

MSRP $48,740. PLUS OVER $24,000 IN CUSTOM ACCESSORIES. INCLUDING ASANTI AF129 PAINTED OEM FACTORY MATCHED 24" WHEELS, $10,000; PAXTON SUPERCHARGER, $9,500.

NASCAR TUNED SUSPENSION. (LOWERED 5" FRONT AND 6" REAR.)

LIMITED PRODUCTION YELLOW FEVER EDITION? #188 OF 500 PRODUCED, WHICH INCLUDES PREMUM 2 TONE INTERIOR, EMBROIDRED MATS, FANGED HOOD STRIPE, WINDOW GUARDS, TINT, BILLET DOOR, TAIL GATE HANDLES, GAS DOOR, AND ANTENNA, REAR TAILLIGHT COVER, HEADLIGHT LEDS, SPECIAL YELLOW TINTED HEADLIGHT BULBS.

THIS ONE OF A KIND TRUCK IS A SURE HEAD TURNER. OWNER HAS TITLE IN HAND AND HAS KEPT IT IN PRIVATE STORAGE. WON?T LAST, HURRY BEFORE IT IS GONE!!!!

PAXTON SUPERCHARGER - $9500
24" ASANTI AF129 CUSTOM PAINTED OEM COLOR MATCH WHEELS - $10,000
LEER HARD TONNEAU, CUSTOM PAINTED OEM COLOR MATCH
K40 RADAR, CUSTOM INSTALLED
BORLA CAT BACK EXHAUST
K&N FIPK KIT
TRAILER HITCH
BED LINER
(503) 618-8614

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1886166441

I kinda like the wheels myself:dontknow: The SC'r didn't cost no 9500 if it did they got RIPPED!!:D

And to think all those pictures were 4+ years old

maybe he has bags in the rear......and I think it looks really good...wondering the condition of the engine since its not forged..... and who tuned it

look at the pic of the engine bay. the firewall is black. would a YF have a yellow firewall?

If someone is looking to get a good deal, I am interested in the paxton only. I have spoken to the guy and he will sell the truck without the paxton. I am sure you could get the truck for under 20k w/o the paxton and then I can scoop that up for myself! Just some thoughts...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back