Clean, low-mileage '05 QC for sale

WA 2 FST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First question everyone asks (including me) is "why are you selling?" In this case, it is really simple... I want to get an RC.

History:

In-service date: Sept 11 '06

I bought this truck in Nov '08 with 6100 miles on it. It now has 18543 miles as of today. I am the second owner. Documented history (all work has been done at local Dodge dealership) since I have owned it.

Oil changed 4x since I have owned it (6115, 9328, 13473, 16460 miles). Trans was serviced at 9328 miles. Shortly after it developed a leak, but everything operated correctly. Took it in and they dropped the tranny and replaced the TQ converter under warranty (9651 miles).

OEM tires were dry-rotting some and I don't like Pirellis (rough ride, IMHO), so I replaced all 4 with Continentals at 13578 miles... so tires have a LOT of life left, and indeed they ride better than the Pirellis.

Coolant flush this past spring at 16460 miles.

Mods:

170^ t-stat
K&N air filter
Roe tuned SCT
Magnaflow stainless cat-back
Extang BlackMax soft tonneau cover
Bedrug bedliner

Condition:

Interior is next to flawless. Rear seat used about 5x since I've owned it, which is why I am in a position to sell it (son will be driving on his own soon... I don't need to play taxi, and that's what the Yukon is for), and it looks like the original owner never used it either. I'm 5'6" and 150lbs, so the driver's seat has not taken a beating at all. Steering wheel in above average condition. No rips/tears in the seats or leather. Dash in great shape, looks new. Everything works, including Oil Temp gauge (was replaced at 9651 miles by dealer). It does have NAV, but the Eastern US disc was not included when I bought the truck (truck was originally from VA).

Exterior:

Very good condition. There are some extremely minor nicks, but NO scratches on the truck, except for the very top of the tailgate (see pics). This was the original owner's doing. :( It is hidden very well with the tonneau cover, so it doesn't bother me at all, and I'm very anal about this stuff. Wheels are not chrome. They are in very good condition, but do have some minor blemishes. One has a very slight 2" curb mark on the very edge of the wheel... NOT the face of the wheel. You have to know it is there and be looking for it to see it.

I do have the original wing and hardware so that it can be easily reinstalled.

Mechanical:

Truck runs strong. With the SCT tune, it pulls right up to 5800rpm and upshifts quickly. Otherwise, the driveability of the truck is as stock. Brakes are very good... impressive for a 4-door truck how well this thing stops. It still has the OEM pads, so they do squeak a bit on slight braking manuevers. Bone stock suspension.

Truck is located just north of Dallas, TX. Mileage will go up, as I drive this vehicle just about every day.

Price is $26,000, which I believe is very fair. Can be contacted via e-mail at [email protected]

Attachments

• Pass side 1.jpg
    Pass side 1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Drivers front qtr.jpg
    Drivers front qtr.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Drivers rear qtr.jpg
    Drivers rear qtr.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Passenger rear qtr.jpg
    Passenger rear qtr.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Bedrug 1.jpg
    Bedrug 1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Bedrug 2.jpg
    Bedrug 2.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Odometer 90510.jpg
    Odometer 90510.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Tailgate 1.jpg
    Tailgate 1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Drivers seat 1.jpg
    Drivers seat 1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Drivers floorboard.jpg
    Drivers floorboard.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Front seat headrest.jpg
    Front seat headrest.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Magnaflow.jpg
    Magnaflow.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Passenger seat 1.jpg
    Passenger seat 1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Rear seat 1.jpg
    Rear seat 1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Rear seat 2.jpg
    Rear seat 2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Tailgate scratches.jpg
    Tailgate scratches.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Tire tread.jpg
    Tire tread.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Drivers front wheel.jpg
    Drivers front wheel.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Pass front wheel.jpg
    Pass front wheel.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Pass rear wheel.jpg
    Pass rear wheel.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Drivers rear wheel.jpg
    Drivers rear wheel.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Additional pics of engine bay...nothing people here haven't seen before, of course.

Attachments

• Engine 2.jpg
    Engine 2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 32
  • Engine 3.jpg
    Engine 3.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 40
Wes keeps his cars/trucks clean, I've never seen it in person but having seen some of his other rides I'm confident it's as nice as he describes!:rock:

WA 2 FST said:
Not looking for a highly modded truck, but thanks!:)
wish i was ready to buy, we are looking for a nice low mileage silver 05 QC for the old lady...but not gonna be ready to buy till next june:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back