Cleaned her up

amtrucker22

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Figured I would take a few pictures, since she is shiney again :)

IMG_2076Medium.jpg

IMG_2035Medium.jpg

IMG_2055Medium.jpg

Nice work man, I like it. Looks clean and subtle. :rock: Some black rims would also look killer, tie the yellow/black theme together. Good photos also man. :)

Carlwalski said:
Nice work man, I like it. Looks clean and subtle. :rock: Some black rims would also look killer, tie the yellow/black theme together. Good photos also man. :)
My wife is going to let me have them powder coated for my birthday :D :rock:

Carlwalski said:
Some black rims would also look killer, tie the yellow/black theme together.
Thought I'd do a couple of examples just so you had a reference if you ever wondered. :)

YellowFever1.jpg

YellowFever2.jpg

amtrucker22 said:
My wife is going to let me have them powder coated for my birthday :D :rock:

Sweet wife!! :rock: Well, atleast you won't have to wonder what it looks like if you go black. :D I did some black rims only images in my last post above. Below is taking it a few steps further: fully de-badged, no antenna (smaller one), fogs tinted and headlight covers: BLACK FEVER just some fun and ideas! Cheers!

BlackFever1.jpg

Beautiful truck. I like how it sits perfect. I want my truck to have that stance soon. Well done. Yellow is my fave color too.

Carl you just like black period!! But damn the black does look good Paul! Carl what program are you using? I really want to get some ideas for my engine bay so i know what direction i want to go in and i would love to be able to change colors around using a program of some sort....

Troy's QC SRT said:
Carl you just like black period!! But damn the black does look good Paul! Carl what program are you using? I really want to get some ideas for my engine bay so i know what direction i want to go in and i would love to be able to change colors around using a program of some sort....
Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 Very basic in terms of PS. The above images are my limits of shop work. :eek:
For anything else, Hazman and Jim Te Te are the gurus! :)

Carlwalski said:
Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 Very basic in terms of PS. The above images are my limits of shop work. :eek:
For anything else, Hazman and Jim Te Te are the gurus! :)

Ahh i got you, iv'e had a couple guys help me out when i had my hemi but i just can't figure out what i want to do with my valve covers and other stuff in the bay......

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back