Cleaned up the BIG truck today...

Very nice looking truck.....I would definetely be interested if I can get my bike sold.....:( .....seems like no one is in the market for bikes.....I'll keep in touch...thanks bikertat

There's a couple things wrong with that truck... first, you need to get rid of that damn Ford emblem, it's making the truck look like a piece of shit... Secondly, it looks like you spilled some black grease or something all over that beautiful red paint job. I'm sure you can find something to get it out though....

Black, truck looks awesome. I am sure it will sell fast. Your house and the neighbors are beautiful. What's the price range for where your at in FL? What part of the state is Rockledge located, I have not heard of it.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Black, truck looks awesome. I am sure it will sell fast. Your house and the neighbors are beautiful. What's the price range for where your at in FL? What part of the state is Rockledge located, I have not heard of it.

patrick

Thanks, Patrick! Rockledge is on the Atlantic side of Florida. I am about a mile from the water. It is about 5 miles south of Cocoa and Cocoa Beach (Home of Ron Jon Surf Shop :rock: ). Homes around here go for the mid 500's to over 1 mil. This paticular one was a model home. It has a BUNCH of updrades (Climate controlled 3-car garage, Terrazzo Floors, Ceiling speakers in every room - including garage and back patio, etc.). But, we got a great deal on it. It doesn't have a pool, like some do, but we wouldn't use it much anyway. :dontknow: I do have plans to put one in... But, that is for later. :D

Black1 said:
Just bored with it. I want something a little smaller... Something like.........

orig.jpg

.....THAT! :idea: :D

Well, maybe not. But, something! (As you can tell. I haven't decided)
...And you had to go and post a pic of a Black GTS, didn't ya?:p

I've been eyeballing one myself. Praying someone will pick it up before I do something really stupid.:rolleyes:

I'm really on the fence.
1) I won't drive the damn thing very much at all. Cost $50K+. Afraid to park it anywhere but home. Paranoid of the jealous bastards F'n with it. I'm 6'4" 250lbs.+ = Not much room in a Viper for me. Basically, another PITA I don't need. And to be honest, I DON'T think I want a Viper AND the SRT - One or the other.

OR

2) I ain't gonna live forever, and it gives me a stiffy just lookin' at it.

:dontknow: I'm seriously cornfused...:dontknow:

Last edited:
Hamrhead said:
...And you had to go and post a pic of a Black GTS, didn't ya?:p

I've been eyeballing one myself. Praying someone will pick it up before I do something really stupid.:rolleyes:

I'm really on the fence.
1) I won't drive the damn thing very much at all. Cost $50K+. Afraid to park it anywhere but home. Paranoid of the jealous bastards F'n with it. I'm 6'4" 250lbs.+ = Not much room in a Viper for me. Basically, another PITA I don't need. And to be honest, I DON'T think I want a Viper AND the SRT - One or the other.

OR

2) I ain't gonna live forever, and it gives me a stiffy just lookin' at it.

:dontknow: I'm seriously cornfused...:dontknow:

Sounds like you are in the same EXACT spot I am in! :idea: ..... Except for the 6'4" 250+ LBS part. :p

....... I weigh about 290. :eek: :D

Back