Cleaned up the new 10

ontariobee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I give it its first wax, turned out great. I'm likeing this colour more and more all the time. What do ya think?!

IMG_3309.jpg

The mineral grey is the best color choice Dodge ever made for the SRT in my opinion. That is a really nice looking truck you have there. I have the mineral grey rc, wouldn't trade it for another color. Looks surprisingly good with the blacked out wheels, I didn't think it would look as good as it does.

ontariobee said:
I give it its first wax, turned out great. I'm likeing this colour more and more all the time. What do ya think?!

How did u get a pic of my truck? Copy cat! :)

Are though halo projector lights? If they are can you post a pic with just a halo on. I'm looking at getting some for my truck once I bounce back from this flooding we had here.

Got to love a clean truck!

Looks very nice! :rock:

Very nice. love the color. 1 thing, you need to lhe whole truka couple inches, JMHO. but lks very nice bro, good job.

I would also like to see a pic with the angel eyes on.

Good Lookin Truck

sweet looking truck, the color defines the lines of the truck more and givess it a stealth bomber type look I think.

Looking good. Seems like you like your purchase.:D

Deffinitly do! I do also miss the old truck. Owning it for 6 years makes ya get hooked to them. But at least its not like a had to get rid of it for a mini van or something like that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back