Cleaning seats??

Azmotorhead said:
Anyone know the best way to clean the suede inserts of these seats?
Mine have a funk smell no staining or anything just a oduore
Do it smell like a fart???:D :D Try Gas X

Hookers will do that to suede :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Mopar Total Clean..This is proven safe for the seats and cleans well. I have used it for several years........also will clean any part of the interior.

zzzzmoparcl.gif

Try some deoderant...and not on the seats...hehe:D

Phil,
I just did mine a couple weeks ago....after 90K miles the suede on drivers side had developed into a shiny surface. Passenger seat which is never used looked perfect in comparison. I've used Lexol leather conditioner for years with good results and picked up their leather cleaner. Didn't use much along with a small soft brush I worked the cleaner into the suede. Damp cloth to wipe it down and surprised to find the drivers looked better than the passengers seat.

The Mopar Cleaner for the suede. Nothing better than good old Saddle Soap for Leather....

Azmotorhead said:

This wouldn't happen if you'd just change your butterbean stained underwear more often. I never knew the smell test was as effective on suede surfaces. WOW.

TheSickness said:
Why are you sniffing seats ?

Prolly some rotten BBQ sauce from the last gtg on em :D :p

Cuz she was Haute!!!!

Thanks for the tip on the Mopar cleaner. The nap & texture of the seats is ok just the driver seatback in the middle panel was funky.
I think the guy who changed the rear window last week used the seat for a dew-rag :puke:

Azmotorhead said:

Snail trails man, I can tell you how to prevent it from happening again........ Keep the funky snapper out of your truck:D

dead end cruiser said:
Snail trails man, I can tell you how to prevent it from happening again........ Keep the funky snapper out of your truck:D
If you ever met Phil you would know it's not a snail trail....Most likely the sweat from the taint of a 300 lbs Samoan hut builder :D

TheSickness said:
If you ever met Phil you would know it's not a snail trail....Most likely the sweat from the taint of a 300 lbs Samoan hut builder :D
Ok Mickey:slug:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back