CLOSE TO BREAKING ON LINE USER RECORD!

GADodgetech said:
Whew!!!! Thank you kind sir:rock: :rock:
Actually, there were a couple of funny moments.........first, they burned so much incense, they had to open the windows to air it out. I'm sure that wasn't in the play book. It was also a candle light service, problem was, candles didn't last long enough and began to burn too low to handle. So, I rested mine on a hymn book and accidently scourched the pew. My wife (Robin) and daughter's (Natalia and Chloe) where hysterical. I was trying to be "serious dad". But couldn't help laughing myself.:)

joemags54 said:
Actually, there were a couple of funny moments.........first, they burned so much incense, they had to open the windows to air it out. I'm sure that wasn't in the play book. It was also a candle light service, problem was, candles didn't last long enough and began to burn too low to handle. So, I rested mine on a hymn book and accidently scourched the pew. My wife (Robin) and daughter's (Natalia and Chloe) where hysterical. I was trying to be "serious dad". But couldn't help laughing myself.:)

Nothing exciting like that ever happens at out church...LOL..

joemags54 said:
My dad used to make me kneel on the wooden pew if I acte up in church. fkn hurt

TNVIPER said:
You got wood pews???..:confused:
St.marys georgia is the second oldest city in america, so the church is ancient. Only the first 10 rows are wood though and guess where pops loved to sit.

505'sFastestViper. said:
my dad use to make me warm up the toilet seat before he took a shit
HAHAHAHHA Dammit Dom I cant afford a new laptop or more beer, quit making me spit on my computer:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

505'sFastestViper. said:

you_are_this_gay.jpg

GADodgetech said:
we need more of the asshole xrunner dudes, cmon we need more ricer jokes GO!!!!!!:marchmellow:
LOL. I am a X-Runner dude but I am not like the kiddies on their forum. I registered as a member yesterday and the Admin from their X-Runner forum "Kiddie Land" told all the members to please come over here to represent the X-runner owners. This is why the record was almost set. Hell I will post more than 70 times in 1 day!! :D

GADodgetech said:
we need more of the asshole xrunner dudes, cmon we need more ricer jokes GO!!!!!!:marchmellow:
Ya got a mean streak inya boy!!!.....................and I love ya for it..........he's meaner than a gut shot bear:p .......................:rock: :D :D :rock: ...............:burnout:

andrew heywood said:
Ya got a mean streak inya boy!!!.....................and I love ya for it..........he's meaner than a gut shot bear:p .......................:rock: :D :D :rock: ...............:burnout:
It was the alcohol talking :eek: :eek: :eek:

looks like it got done :rock: :rock: :rock:

Most users ever online was 511, Today at 09:43 AM.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Most users ever online was 511, Today at 09:43 AM.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: fkn rice boys!!!!!!!

GADodgetech said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: fkn rice boys!!!!!!!
Whoever started the Xrunner down thread deserves credit. :bandit:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back