co2 sensors ?????

mickster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Have just got Yellow Fever 007 on the road and ready to go in England.
i had to put the original exhaust back on to get it through certain tests.
Have now put he catless Magnaflow and re mapped ECU back on that was on the truck when I bought her.

The engine management light now comes on and stays on. code reader tells me its the rear co2 sensor on bank one saying the cat is not working effeciently.
I guess fitting a new one will cure the problem.? (sensor not cat as its not got one)

Any clues on the best and quickest way to get one to England.

Thanks Mick

have ya tried clearin the code.

might have been just a hiccup

two options. take them out and zip tie to frame, or install spark plug antifoulers between them and the pipe.
do a search the thread is here many times.
and gratz on buying the "meanest car in England"

I'll be honest. I've never heard of CO2 sensors on a vehicle. ;)

Might be useful inside the vehicle, if you have a wife or GF who talk too much.:D

Ram From Hell said:
I'll be honest. I've never heard of CO2 sensors on a vehicle. ;)

Might be useful inside the vehicle, if you have a wife or GF who talk too much.:D

C02 :) :) :) Funny stuff yet very true ;)

VIPER D.N.A said:
C02 :) :) :) Funny stuff yet very true ;)

It is sometimes used as the sensor in a Flatulence detector.

It is most often standard equipment on the Prius mile per fluffs, for emergency gas detection when getting under 324 MPFs.

There is some rumors going around that this device has caused run away acceleration in BBQ bean country. The manufacturer claims that there is not a problem with this and it is operator error. The fix is to reduce the intake of BBQ beans and modifying the spring pressure on the lid of the containment locking electronic keneferner valve assembly.

If you think that you have a defective unit call your dealer and make an appointment to get a complete snow job regarding the safety of this vehicle.

Gallon of gas out your A**, and happy motoring to ya......:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

CO2 sensors are located right next to the Muffler bearings, all 40 weight these days.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back