Code Info

Gecko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my truck is showing me 2 codes, P0320 and P0455 (I think that's the second one). I'm not worried about the second code as its just an exhaust leak. The first one however I don't know much about. I've done the searching about it and everyone seems to say that their truck is dying when they get this code. My truck has not changed at all since this code showed up. I did have my new clutch put in a week ago. Could the shop just have bumped the wires that set this code off? I've seen no difference in driving or starting or anything.

Just looking to see if I should be worried or if I need to do something to fix it.

Well P0320 points to a crank shaft code so replace the CPS cross your fingers its not the cam shaft sensor (good luck finding one). In many cases you wont notice a difference. CPS will go bad, mine in my truck have not went bad, but the one in my crossfire did and when it went, the car just cut off randomly while driving (scary shit).

There arent really any warning signs, they either work or they dont and you'll know when its not working if they act like the one in my crossfire. Since your truck has thrown the code I'd replace the CPS before it leaves you stranded somewhere.

If you replace it and the light is still on it is the Cam position sensor. Its one or the other either way. Start with the CPS.

I was reading that the cam sensors are available again. Not sure where they are coming from. Hit up VPRPWRD he will know.

Clear codes. If it's an 04 they disconnected to do clutch likely boss.
Second one is an emissions one we all seem to get. Try gas cap, but otherwise it's your leak detection pump or a pinhole on plastic line somewhere.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back