Code p0300,p0309

I recommend the 3/8 pushrods, call Roe Racing and talk with them on the phone. I talked with Sean Roe and he was more than helpful in giving me a direction to go in. He can tell you what specs you need. He also didn't try and sale me any BS but tried to give me options. I bought some stuff from him.

Thanks for the advice man, I will probably be giving him a call tomorrow!

You should not need a head, they are aluminum and very repairable, probably for about $200-400.

You should not need a head, they are aluminum and very repairable, probably for about $200-400.

Yeah the dealership tried to screw me too on the same issue. Head was repairable. Hopefully the piston didn't get hit or the motor ingest any broken parts.

Scott (Venomous1 Racing) had a set of heads for sale for pretty cheap.

Thanks guys for the help!

Can I get a moderator to delete this thread please!! Trucks goin in the shop tomorrow!

Update:
I need a new cylender head, piston, valve spring, valves, lifters, push rods, spun a rod bearing, 2 pistons, and a new shot block. the dealer quoted me $20k for the rebuild.

The thing is that when I bought the used truck I also bought a extended warranty through ford esp "extended service plan". While the truck was in the shop waiting for the repair approval, Ford esp informed me that the the warranty I purchased is void, because they don't offer a plan on srt vehicles. Now im in a law suit with the dealership I purchased the truck from. The warranty cost me an extra $2,000.

You'll easily win if you have the papers. They thought they could walk out with t&w 2k and nothing would happen. Keep us updated. If they sold you the warranty they are gonna have to eat the bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back