Colorado-- Keystone Ski Resort

ShaneKennett

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a season lift ticket pass to here that they would be willing to rent to me?? I'm going in March and want to go as cheap as possible being I'm a broke college kid

not really good idea to use others pass. Resort operators clamping down hard on "unauthorized use" of ski passes here, seems to much of just what you want to do going on. Got to get every buck from everybody on the hill you know. They are using scanners to read your pass on the hill, checkin ID, some resorts even have your pic on pass. Best just to go legit rather than to risk someone else's pass, cuz they will lose it for season too if caught

This is one of the more interesting threads I've seen here, today...

Asking someone to commit fraud and risk losing their pass so's you can play for free.....

Naughty, naughty, Shane......... :rolleyes:

D

Django said:
This is one of the more interesting threads I've seen here, today...

Asking someone to commit fraud and risk losing their pass so's you can play for free.....

Naughty, naughty, Shane......... :rolleyes:

D

I have never been out west to snowboard and didn't know how they worked. I would have compensated the person for it so it wouldn't be free, I know the season pass is expensive. But since they are so strict on it I would never want to jeopardize someone else's pass.

ShaneKennett said:
I have never been out west to snowboard and didn't know how they worked. I would have compensated the person for it so it wouldn't be free, I know the season pass is expensive. But since they are so strict on it I would never want to jeopardize someone else's pass.

Just pimpin' ya, bro.........;)

D

Django said:
Apparently, your colloquial lexicon is deficient......

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pimping+you

See example #3 ......

Fkn kids.........

D
ok so you internet pimped him i still dont get how you (with your ginormous
snozz)would be able to pimp anything !!

and what did you do to pimp him!!!it looked like you were about to ROLL on him to the local authorities.... that is why i thought PROF logged on from your computer again !!!!! you guys make it really difficult to understand who is who and what is what anymore!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back