COLORADO

ShaneKennett

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I came out to golden, CO to visit Colorado school of mines. They made me a graduate school offer that was phenominal and I wanted to check the place out. Let's just say I love it our here. I've been here since weds and now I am in Keystone skiing. This place is the most amazing area I have ever been and I will be moving to Golden in August. Btw I was born and raised in florida

You'll love CO man. Golden is just a couple hours from me. Only problem is you lose some power in the truck from the altitude.

Golden is a beautiful place to live, Boulder is also very cool. I lived in colo. for 11 years, And loved it. I was living in Coal creek canyon, Between Boulder & Golden. Enjoy.:rock:

I have nothing but good things to say about livin in Colorado, weather is not hot & humid, do have some really wide temp swings from time to time(30s one day, 60s nxt). Truck is down on pwr from altitude but so everybody elses. I live in Brighton, NE of Denver. U will love livin outhere, always something to do.

rlgallert said:
I have nothing but good things to say about livin in Colorado, weather is not hot & humid, do have some really wide temp swings from time to time(30s one day, 60s nxt). Truck is down on pwr from altitude but so everybody elses. I live in Brighton, NE of Denver. U will love livin outhere, always something to do.

I hope so. I just learned something new too. I got to witness a Shotski

My Uncle is a School of Mines Graduate....he loved it!

Beautiful country up there!

Grew up in CO springs. Hope it is as good to you as it was to me.
Enjoy the warm weather, it will be winter before you know it and your truck will be in storage for 6 months but the beauty of the mountains in winter is almost, I said almost worth it, especially if you ski. Best wishes

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back