Coming out of the shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildwill

Reaction score
I figure I should start posting and become an active member. I have been a member for sometime, I just never had much to say. I bought my truck about a year and half ago, i got it new from a little dealer in Dinuba Ca. It is a little town south of Fresno. The 400 mile test drive home was alot of fun. Thanks to alot of members here that used to post on another forum I checked my balancer bolt as soon as I got home, It was only finger tight. I feel I was very lucky to make it home, and very lucky to have a great group of people to give me the heads up about this.
My truck is silver and I run wingless.I will post some pics as soon as I can,having some computer issues with my regular computer.
I live in Las Vegas Nev. My licence plate reads MUSLTRK if you see me give me a shout.
If anyone is in town or coming to town let me know, I will try to help any way I can.

Will

wildwill said:
I figure I should start posting and become an active member. I have been a member for sometime, I just never had much to say. I bought my truck about a year and half ago, i got it new from a little dealer in Dinuba Ca. It is a little town south of Fresno. The 400 mile test drive home was alot of fun. Thanks to alot of members here that used to post on another forum I checked my balancer bolt as soon as I got home, It was only finger tight. I feel I was very lucky to make it home, and very lucky to have a great group of people to give me the heads up about this.
My truck is silver and I run wingless.I will post some pics as soon as I can,having some computer issues with my regular computer.
I live in Las Vegas Nev. My licence plate reads MUSLTRK if you see me give me a shout.
If anyone is in town or coming to town let me know, I will try to help any way I can.

Will

Welcome to the family this is a great group of peeps here.

I use to live in Las Vegas I couldn't stand it there Cali is my place to be :D

wildwill said:

Will
Welcome Wingless and thanks for finally piping in :D

Sound Cool Will,

Look forward to see some picture when you post them.

I only been a member a few months, and Have learned a lot from reading this form.

I will need a 12 step program to get me off this website now. The knowledge and experience some of the member have given me is priceless, and I can't thank the people who has started this form enough.

JMP is having a 10% off sale on most of his items, so If your wanting to do some mods, this is the time to get it!

Welcome, Will. :) Please, if you have time/cash, take a moment to become a Supporting Member. :rock: You can help us keep this great forum alive.... and it also gives you access to the "DIY" section, which has TONS of great info on things you can do to Modify and/or Fix your beast! :burnout:

Enjoy your stay! :elefant:

Welcome to the RBC. Soon you will have lots to say on here. I don't post a whole lot but every now and then the ho comes out in ya. Don't be afraid to say what ya want:rock: and ask any question you would want the right answer to:D

Yeah sorry to hear about the truck. But it sounds like you got to play quite a bit before she let go. Personally for me I would rather deal with the cold than heat. You can always put more clothes on but only take so much off:D

wyoramsrt-10 said:
Yeah sorry to hear about the truck. But it sounds like you got to play quite a bit before she let go. Personally for me I would rather deal with the cold than heat. You can always put more clothes on but only take so much off:D

If your married then living in Cali is better for the reason you listed above.:D

SrtBrad said:
If your married then living in Cali is better for the reason you listed above.:D
Good point. For me I was thinking of work. But playing is always good:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back