Coming Over

Utah is a huge mix of spectacular scenery.

Everything from lush and mountainous to stark deserts that more resemble the lunar surface than that of Earth.

I'm a high country fanatic myself. But, the desert's eye candy will pop yer eyes out....

Welcome to America........... what's left of it, that is........

D

Am home in england now, but yeah we saw some changes in the landscape in such short distances. mountains to (as you say) lunar like scenery, at one point about 150 miles of it and nothing else, Zion, Bryce and Arches in Moab just takes your breath away, but where are all the 10"s.

Mick

mickster said:
Am home in england now, but yeah we saw some changes in the landscape in such short distances. mountains to (as you say) lunar like scenery, at one point about 150 miles of it and nothing else, Zion, Bryce and Arches in Moab just takes your breath away, but where are all the 10"s.

Mick

ive seen one 10 up here in the north west in the past year, and that was last week

if any of you guys are on facebook i am on there as Surrey SRT.
There are some pics and video of 007 and loads of the car show I went to in Holland, all USA cars, and pics of the SRT gtg in Holland also.

Mick

Hollar when you get to chicago, Ill take you on a tour (some areas you dont not wont to accidently go;) :confused: :p ) Hit the pubs and if you want a Whitesox game:itsme:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back