Commemorative is up for sale

Halligan

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got the commemorative up for sale, sad to see it go. You guys would also kick me in the fleshy patch where my balls used to be if you knew that I was selling it partly to get the female a piece of shiny ring bling. It's just no craigslist now, but will be on autotrader shortly.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/1850424348.html

oh my oh my selling such a beautiful truck for some female shiny ring bling...I'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT:dontknow:

I wish I'd waited a year to buy mine. I didn't even know the CE's existed when I bought mine. Just wanted a black one since I saw them in 03. Was gonna buy a house/condo about 10 months ago. Got on ebay there she was. and that's that.

I've got a big old rock here that would make a hell of a down payment on your truck. hmmmmmm.

Now I just gotta figure out how to slip it off the OL's finger without her knowing about it LOL.

Good luck with the sale, I love those CE's.

OCBob said:
I've got a big old rock here that would make a hell of a down payment on your truck. hmmmmmm.

Now I just gotta figure out how to slip it off the OL's finger without her knowing about it LOL.

Good luck with the sale, I love those CE's.

You could always slip it off with a pair of Loppers:D

Just like the song by David Allan Coe......It'll only hurt for a little while:D

I have a engagement ring and matching band with diamonds. How about my truck, rings, and some cash? You get to keep a 10, get a ring set, and some cash to get you rolling with your woman...
The engagement ring was sized, the matching band was not.

Last edited:
500snakz said:
I have a engagement ring and matching band with diamonds. How about my truck, rings, and some cash? You get to keep a 10, get a ring set, and some cash to get you rolling with your woman...
The engagement ring was sized, the matching band was not.
Now that sounds like an opportunity.

Thanks Boys. I appreciate the luck and the offers. I've got to pay off a little bit left on the other truck (06 ram 2500 diesel daily driver), and then buy the female a ring...so unfortunately I actually have to sell it and can't trade.

I wish I could part it out, but I don't have any of the original stuff. I'm going to be pulling off the x-pipe here shortly to her through emissions if you're interested in that.

If she sells before emission testing then I won't have to worry about it.

- Kyle

Halligan said:
Thanks Boys. I appreciate the luck and the offers. I've got to pay off a little bit left on the other truck (06 ram 2500 diesel daily driver), and then buy the female a ring...so unfortunately I actually have to sell it and can't trade.

I wish I could part it out, but I don't have any of the original stuff. I'm going to be pulling off the x-pipe here shortly to her through emissions if you're interested in that.

If she sells before emission testing then I won't have to worry about it.

- Kyle
I have all original equipment for your mods if you wanna swap.... By X-pipe do you mean the catless mids? Not too interested in the Volant.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back