COMP Cams 111-320-10 - COMP Cams Xtreme Energy Camshaft

Slitherbeast

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone have any experience with this cam in an SRT 10? I like the specs.:)

I believe it's the one I've had in my closet for acouple years. Haha
Still need pushrods, springs, and lifters before install.
It is a very nice cam that'll keep torque down low and increase it across the board.

You can definitely have them grind you something better, thats old technology. I can do a custom grind for you as well if you are interested.
Justin

I would be getting Justin to make you a cam for exactly what your goal is Norbert!! You better get a good one cause ur gonna need it this summer!!! Lmao

I would be getting Justin to make you a cam for exactly what your goal is Norbert!! You better get a good one cause ur gonna need it this summer!!! Lmao

I am Rolling on the Floor Laughing! I havn't heard your truck run in a couple years now! Lol. It will be good to hear it at the launch. But you will be chasing down my tailgate most of the way !

It is the one i have. It may be older technology and maybe more top end HP can be made, but it's a great cam for our trucks. A 710 will lope harder and produce more higher rpm power, but I believe at the sacrifice of low end torque it takes to move our tanks!

I am Rolling on the Floor Laughing! I havn't heard your truck run in a couple years now! Lol. It will be good to hear it at the launch. But you will be chasing down my tailgate most of the way !

I highly doubt I will be chasing you at all, the HP I will have and my extra goodies will well over weigh the weight difference! The ONLY truck tailgate I will be looking at will be a YF RC!!! ( if he doesn't blow his tires off!) lol

I know that but it's the same brand and they have good cams. Thats all am saying.

What are the specs on this cam? Compare to the Roe 710 cam?

Roe 710 cam specs: 244 int., 246 ex., .596" int., .595" ex., 114 lobe sep. with factory rockers.

Does anyone have the stock cam specs?

Last edited:
I copied this from this site Comp cam
part #111-320-10 which specs at 218/224 @.050 528/536*

hell i can't get the spec page to get over here.
so here goes:
lift .320"
valve timin:
ex.
closes (ATC) 36.5
opens (BBC) 88.5
duration 305.0
intake
cloes (BTDC) 86.5
opens 23.5
duration 297.0
valve over lap 60.0
been figured out that there is .520" lift at the valve
thats degrees without the little(") & thats out of the '05 service manual

The comp cam website has the cam card with all specs. The math i get tells me this cam is based on a 1.6 rocker. Using our 1.7 rockers will change the attitude of the cam. That's why i was looking for some feedback from someone using it

.320"x1.7=.544" valve lift Stock cam
.335"x1.6=.536" for the comp cam like the cam card specs.
.335"x1.7=.5695" for the comp cam with 1.7 rockers.
Just alittle less aggresive than the Roe 710. I am not sure how the duration of valve is affected and how it would perform. I think the comp cam was designed for the gen II and was offered for the gen III with the same configuration.

Last edited:
Hey. My thread got ho'd. Ho ho ho!!! Never a dull moment on this forum! Used to be about trucks and now just emotional garbage! Think i will go do a burnout!!! Lol

Back