Complete exhaust

yellowfever#154

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JMB Performance full 3" Catless mids and Magnaflow Catback.

Will set off car alarms and annoy the entire town (especially when supercharged).

I had welded one of the mids to the muffler inlet to eliminate leak. I will have to cut this weld to box this stuff up so be prepared to have to weld back together.

$300 + shipping

I am in Canada so shipping to the U.S. won't be cheap, I would assume in the $150 range. Please don't ask for shipping quotes if your a tire kicker as it is a pain to get prices for shipping. Obviously I would prefer a local Albertan to take these if possible.

All sensors pictures are not included.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    957.3 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
that exhaust bolted up to Bassani headers . so... it will boltup to stock manifolds?

That is a great deal

If he falls through I'd be interested, and I could drive to get them as I'm only in Edmonton, a stones throw away.

Damn Charlie you are always eating up all the good deals. [emoji3]

"going mach 2 with my hair on fire!"

If he falls through I'd be interested, and I could drive to get them as I'm only in Edmonton, a stones throw away.

Damn man can't believe you bought this out from under me. Hope you feel good about your self!!!

Hahahaha hahahahaha joking man glad your 10 is getting modded

Oh man, I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I just asked him if they will fit a qc, with minimal to little modification. If they don't, then I'll have to pass on the exhaust.

Oh man, I don't want to step on anyone's toes. I just asked him if they will fit a qc, with minimal to little modification. If they don't, then I'll have to pass on the exhaust.

No worries man. They will fit with a small amount of modifications. Any local exhaust shop could do it for you. Basically just needs extensions put in between the mid pipes and cat back it seld

Anytime man! Thanks for the smokin deal! When that truck is ready be sure to give me a shout so I can appreciate it too!

But if I do not decide to hack it all up, I'd be more than happy to ship it down to you for the same price Tyler sold it to me for.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back