computer flash

v10 fat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi how much would it be for a flash for my 04 rc ..
mods are filter magnaflow and no cats ?
what sort of gains would i get ?
thanks scott

keepingit stock ish so ...........
thinking this would be the best way ?

Ok here is a question, I have had mine flashed already.....what mods will require a reflash.....not superchargers and turbos N2O ( I know that )

good question .....
did you notice the power increase on the flash?
scott

TNVIPER said:
Expect around 20HP with a good flash for a RC....QCs see a big difference due to tq control being eliminated..
Thats very true,mine really woke up after the flash.:rock: :rock: :rock:

v10 fat said:
good question .....
did you notice the power increase on the flash?
scott

VERY NOTICABLE, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT:rock: :burnout:

My first BG Flash I wasn't really impressed with,but the person that got it for a Christmas present loved it !!! The second one I purchased and had reflashed was much better for whatever reason !! :dontknow: So even on a plain stock QC,I think you'll be very pleased !!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
My first BG Flash I wasn't really impressed with,but the person that got it for a Christmas present loved it !!! The second one I purchased and had reflashed was much better for whatever reason !! :dontknow: So even on a plain stock QC,I think you'll be very pleased !!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
What's up Mr Earl Sir ??? Long time no see !!!!:(
Same here Mr.Dennis,how you been doing.are you going to be in old town this weekend.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back