Congratulations to Jack and Patrick and Roktman

Thanks guys!!! See 2/3's of you tomorrow.:D
Mas

Thanks to Dave

I would like to thank Dave and Patrick, publicly.

Dave has been tireless in promoting this site to others with regard to membership, and pitching our site to vendors and potential vendors. He has shown great skill in dealing with forum situations and is a trusted confidant who has helped me with questions on many occasions. He brings years of experiance to his role here. I feel he was treated badly elswhere recently and he has never said a bad word with regard to that situation.

Dave you are a able and skilled moderator/administrator and your help and is very much apreciated.

Patrick is the guy that makes all this computer magic happen, work properly, and look good. I know that he has stayed up almost all night most nights since we thought up the idea of this forum. He has tried to implement every idea that you guys come up with. I tell him to cool his jets and get some sleep, he says "I want to add this or make this feature work better for the guys". He has dark circles under his eyes from lack of sleep. That is what he wants to do for the members of this forum.

Patrick is a very bright, talented and dedicated man.
It is an houour to be associated with he an Dave in this venture.

We all do this out of love, and loyalty to the "VIPER TRUCK COMMUNITY" It gives us (THE FORUM MEMBERS) the ability to speak out and be heard. This forum is the vehicle that brings us together as one voice for purpose and direction.

May we continue to build and bind this forum into an even greater a community of individuals whose goal is happiness and prosperity for all.

Our total is much greater than the individual pieces could be if they were simply added togerher.

ThankSS Jack,Very well spoken.Have you been hanging with Django and reading the dictionary?::)

It is all about what we can bring to the community and the forum.

Guys.....thank you all for your all your work.........this needed to happen........we (the members) are lucky you guys saw the need and decided to do something about it........so we are the lucky ones.......I use the forum for 3 reasons.

1. Family.... yes I consider this a family....I have friends all over the USA/World beacuse of it.
2. Information.....all this has helped with decisions on my truck.
3. Entertainment......Sickness, Black, Wifey, Sliver, Stinker,Darksyde ect.......need I say more.

Thanks, Walt

Last edited:
Well I tried to send a PM to Jack, Patrick, and Dave without luck. So here it is for everyone to read.

Gentlemen

I don't know who revised my Congratulations thread title to include Dave, but I wanted to say thank you for doing so. :cool:

And Dave, thank you for all you do,:rock: for which you don't receive credit for.:dontknow: :D

Have a nice weekend guys. 47 and raining at the moment. Festering shit hole.

Black1 said:
Like a brother, Homie. :D
They say incest is best:rock: Couple of peter puffers:D

BTW Dave I made my feelings known to you on the phone:eek: :D Just so everyone knows.. I Love Dave:secruity: :joyman: :adore: :adore: :adore: Thanks to all 3 of you for everything, ya bunch of Turd Wranglers:D

I'm just glad none of you (that I know of) are part of the 100% club. :hmmmm: 40% gay isn't too bad. :hmmmm2: At that level I'm not sure if this:reddy: turns you on. As far as purses and high heels are concerned, keep..that..sort of...shit to yourself!

Silverback said:
Well I tried to send a PM to Jack, Patrick, and Dave without luck. So here it is for everyone to read.

Gentlemen

I don't know who revised my Congratulations thread title to include Dave, but I wanted to say thank you for doing so. :cool:

And Dave, thank you for all you do,:rock: for which you don't receive credit for.:dontknow: :D

Have a nice weekend guys. 47 and raining at the moment. Festering shit hole.
Email works.ThankSS for the props SB.While it doesn`t matter who gets credit for what happens, it does hurt when you are specifically omitted.Those that have no idea how the partnership between Patrick ,Jack and myself works guess on their own and are not very good at it.

Venom Power said:
I'm just glad none of you (that I know of) are part of the 100% club. :hmmmm: 40% gay isn't too bad. :hmmmm2: At that level I'm not sure if this:reddy: turns you on. As far as purses and high heels are concerned, keep..that..sort of...shit to yourself!
I like the buck toothed banana avatar:D :D

TheSickness said:
They say incest is best:rock: Couple of peter puffers:D

BTW Dave I made my feelings known to you on the phone:eek: :D Just so everyone knows.. I Love Dave:secruity: :joyman: :adore: :adore: :adore: Thanks to all 3 of you for everything, ya bunch of Turd Wranglers:D
I hope that was meant in the most heterosexual way .I ain`t no butt pirate you know.;)

Girls rock.That`s how I roll.:rock:

Venom Power said:

Mikey is really 46% ghey - he is fudging here!! - Hahaha :D

And, I really don't have a problem with purses and high heels!!:rock:

Hey, the dreaded Wing is even in my wardrobe now and then - :star: ;)

BUT, the dreaded Wing is ALWAYS on my truck...... :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back