Coolest viper ever

Could you put those type of pipes on our engines. I mean your engines since I was forced to sell mine.

seth said:
Could you put those type of pipes on our engines. I mean your engines since I was forced to sell mine.

Sure, you can do anything you want with enough $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I don't know what the gains would be vs. the cost... anybody have an idea???

definately interesting having 10 little throttle bodies. I wonder if they just changed the programming for the incoming air to speed density since there doesn't appear to be MAFS. I do see the mechanical linkage for the throttle bodies though.

At $295K that's a rip off. You can buy the Viper below (660 rwhp) for only $250K.:rock: :rock: :rock:

P9270290.JPG

Not feelin' it.......:dontknow:

This however...............:rock:

DodgeViperSRT10P40GlossBlack1920-3.jpg

Last edited:
slow91 said:
Not feelin' it.......:dontknow:

This however...............:rock:

I noticed you have a hyabusa, I was thinking of getting a caterham with one of those motors. Does it take a lot of work?

seth said:
I noticed you have a hayabusa, I was thinking of getting a caterham with one of those motors. Does it take a lot of work?

I still have the Busa. Not understanding your question though. Does what take a lot of work?

slow91 said:
I still have the Busa. Not understanding your question though. Does what take a lot of work?

How resilient is the busa engine? Can it take a beating?

seth said:
How resilient is the busa engine? Can it take a beating?

hundreds of dozens of punks at the drag strip with extended swing arms and a 6million hp shot of nitrous would say yes

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back