CR Spotless Car Washing System

Status
Not open for further replies.

followme2dq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brand new in the box. I have one and wash my truck (black), and let it air dry and there are zero water spots. It saves a bunch of time!!

IMG_0788.jpg

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/DI-120-Cr-Spotless-Water-System/dp/B0056HDCUM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1346593955&sr=8-2&keywords=cr+spotless+de-ionizing+spotless+water+system]DI-120 Cr Spotless Water System : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame]

box is 27lbs and 14"x14"x28" shipped from 14150

$180 plus shipping

hell of a deal:rock:

GLWS:rock:

thats what i use....although i have to change out my resin often on account i have very hard water here.

thats what i use....although i have to change out my resin often on account i have very hard water here.

what is the best place to get the resin? I just bought a re-fill for $45 with free shipping from CR themselves

Where do you live? How much does it weigh? Just curious what shipping would be:dontknow:

Where do you live? How much does it weigh? Just curious what shipping would be:dontknow:

Well, all that info is in the original for sale add post #1

"box is 27lbs and 14"x14"x28" shipped from 14150

$180 plus shipping"

if i had the spare cash i would definitely take it off your hands sadly not till next month

ha! i bought some casters at lowe's and hose clamped them to mine!:D how many washes would you say you are getting out of yours before you have to change the resin?

ha! i bought some casters at lowe's and hose clamped them to mine!:D how many washes would you say you are getting out of yours before you have to change the resin?

Our water is not that bad at all up here, probably 8 of the truck along with 7 of the wife's lexus (is250c, its kinda small), and 4 of the Roush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back