Crank sensor location

58lymouth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the exact location of the crank sensor on a 05 srt10?

Mine went out and VENOMOUS1 couldn't believe I replaced it from under the hood. He thought you could only do it from the ground but he did not take into account my very long arms. I am right under 6'6" so can reach under the hood a good distance. In fact I used to change the oil in my '72 240Z from the top, filter and all. Sensor is simple to replace and you can't get it in wrong. Good luck with the change. A new one should add 26.3 HP. :dontknow:

Mine went out and VENOMOUS1 couldn't believe I replaced it from under the hood. He thought you could only do it from the ground but he did not take into account my very long arms. I am right under 6'6" so can reach under the hood a good distance. In fact I used to change the oil in my '72 240Z from the top, filter and all. Sensor is simple to replace and you can't get it in wrong. Good luck with the change. A new one should add 26.3 HP. :dontknow:

Dang I am changing mine if I can get that kinda power sweeeeeet :rock: would it add more if I went from a 04 to 05

Thanks. Think I've found it now Thanks for the help. Is it about a inch away from the oil pres sender?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back