crankshaft pully bolt size?

Troy's QC SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the size of the big crankshaft damper bolt under the undrive pulley? I know it's like a 30 something MM.....

Last edited:
As for as I know there were two different size crank bolts. Some trucks came with a 14mm bolt and some came with a 3/4 bolt.

Mine is definitely bigger than that like over a 32MM or 1-1/4 big

When I had called Dodge cause I needed a new one, those two were the only ones listed for our trucks. Mine takes the 3/4 one. I have a 05 QC.

I'm sorry it would be the crankshaft damper bolt under the crankshaft pullet

If you still need the information I can provide it to you tomorrow? The years matters, although if yours is the bigger one that will help.

yes please! Im trying to be able to spin her over without taking off the under drive pulley so i need to know the socket size and i just want to go buy one socket instead of a set! I know it's over a 32mm because thats the biggest socket that i have....i think its between a 33-36 mm or standard equivalent??

Go buy some, and return the ones you don't use :D

our engines are good ole American S.A.E.

Go buy some, and return the ones you don't use :D

ha ha nope my truck is still apart awaiting some more parts, i'll need to crank over the engine when the parts come in so i have a few more days at the least to figure out what size i need! I'm fixing and replacing alot of things ive been meaning to get to while i wait....like my u-joints. fixing the rattle in my exhaust, putting on new headlights, short black billet antenna, cleaning/painting the front wheel wells, cleaning up engine bay! :rock:

Just put a stubby antenna on my truck a couple weeks ago. say bye bye to your FM reception

Just put a stubby antenna on my truck a couple weeks ago. say bye bye to your FM reception

yea that i already know...i swear i need to finish my system! IU have this deck sitting in my garage collecting dust!

Yep, I did the same awhile back and my FM stations are no longer as clear as they were if I can even get them! I do remember years ago, they used to have an FM booster and I could get stations that were 300 miles away!;)
Used to sell at Wal Mart, Autozone, etc.

get a hidden antenna, they arent too much and you can fit the under the dash, up next to the window, reception is still pretty good

get a hidden antenna, they arent too much and you can fit the under the dash, up next to the window, reception is still pretty good

Yep, with the booster you will just amplify crap.
The hidden antenna is the way to go

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back