Crappy Exhaust News

Burkerice07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I finally finished all my exhaust instillation.

When I bought catless mids from a VTCOA user, They came with highflow cats on them (For sale on the Buy/Sell section) So I cut them off, And used flex hose to patch the gap until I got a chance to install the and get them welded up…… I did this to make sure that everything fit together after I had everything installed.

I installed the midpipes and mufflers, And went and had the flexhose removed and strait pipe welded in. I LOVE THE SOUND. But today when I went to install the rearmost section of pipe, the part with the exhaust tips, Its not even CLOSE to fitting. They look ok, But in reality, They are more than 2 inches off, and the top of the pipes would scrape on the rear axle. Now that everything is welded up, the only thing I guess I can do is cut some down pipes and just direct the exhaust flow downwards…. Not a big deal. But I hate not having any tailpipes in the back

Poop,
Burke

hmmmm don't know what to tell ya man.. other than everytrucks diffrent.. like is it hanging down 2 inch's if so just have you exhaust shop cut off a few of the hangers put the exhaust where u want it an put new hangers on it

Its in the right position, its not that the hanger is in the wrong position, Its that when it was all welded up, The rear pipes just dont fit anymore, The two mufflers are 2 inches too far apart from each other... Not a big deal, but if i push them together, Im afraid i might be putting too much stress on the Midpipes where they connect to the manifolds.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back