Crashed Silver QC

rare03srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Body shop next door to our shop is fixing this 05 QC. From what the owner has told me this guy has crashed this thing a couple times like this lol.

Attachments

• silver qc crashed.JPG
    silver qc crashed.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 817
  • silver qc crashed2.JPG
    silver qc crashed2.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 943
  • silver qc crashed3.JPG
    silver qc crashed3.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 324
I think the light pole won

Good news is ours are all worth a little bit more each time this happens. Glad it aint me, I'd be SICK!

Good news is ours are all worth a little bit more each time this happens. Glad it aint me, I'd be SICK!

me to.....a buddy of mine talks about how he can get a better deal than i got on mine...said he wants a 05 rc silver one....i laughed at him.he ask me whats so funny? i told him goodluck they only made 280 of them. he called me a liar and said our trucks arent that rare..later that day he called and apoligized.said he looked it up and he said i was right and looks like he'll have to shell out bout 25k to get one with less miles than mine..:D

They are gonna pull the bed tomorrow and see what she looks like underneith, but the diff didnt even shift and the hub didnt break. The wheel snapped in half but they may get lucky and not have a bad frame so as of now he said they are going to fix the truck. He got a new bed today and said if frame isnt bent they will fix forsure. Im hoping frame is bent(sounds mean) but if it is my truck is gonna get all the side claddings lol and ive been searching for them for a looong while. I will also be getting the rear end and few other small parts that i need to finish my conversion hahaha

The guy at the body shop told me he wiped out the front end pretty good before too lol so this poor trucks been through a lot according to the body shop guy. Havent seen the owner of the truck yet to chat with him lol

does it belong to a 16 year old kid?? or a dumb ass adult? looking at the bald rear tires id say a young person!

seem like a lot of silver truck get wreck out. and they are lower number production compared to black/red numbers.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back