credit cards melting already

05blkrc

Reaction score
just got my truck 2 weeks ago and i cant stop ordering parts already. i started with an exhaust then a lowering kit, and then it went on to new black led taillights an led black third brake light. and next week it goes in for tinted windows. (whats next). IM ADDICTED. is there anything i need to know when installing this lowering kit. got it from gary at X-metal. i have an 05 rc in black- the fastest color. :rock:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Yeah...Black is not the fastest. RED is!!!:D
:rock: I second that emotion :rock: :D :dancing:

Paxton wont be far behind.

I pm'd Gary a week or so ago about maybe a price break on the Paxton cooler and lowering kit. Havent heard back. I'm sure he's busy.

Ive tried Dave to get ahold of him for 4 or 5 days now!

He is overwhelmed with christmas daddys buying sons and daughters little dirty bikes!:rock:

Dude the best advice I can give ya is safety, take your time , and be careful.

Other than that its pretty much straight forward replacement of parts:D

Have fun, you have a long way to go to catch up with some of the folks here. There are several that have well over 25k in mods. A few that have over 50K in mods. And even one guy that I know for a fact has spent almost 100K in mods and his truck doesn't run yet.
The above prices do not include the purchase price of the truck.

Wifey said:
:rock: I second that emotion :rock: :D :dancing:

You're both wrong. 05BLKRC, all you need to do is follow the instructions that Gary sends along. As far as being addicted, it only gets worse...as Fstjack pointed out, you're a long ways from first place, better get busy...LOL!!!

Black trucks are for men.:rock:

Red trucks are for Ladies.:p

Bill.:D

Whatever!
angry-smiley-049.gif
angry-smiley-056.gif

Begood said:
Black trucks are for men.:rock:

Red trucks are for Ladies.:p

Bill.:D

So it must suck that your truck is slower than a ladies...Everyone know that red is the fastest...:D :D :D :D :p :)

"B" as in Black, comes before "R" as in Red. Ergo, Black will always be in front of Red..mystery solved..lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back