Crown Royal Fans

05RamSRTkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure everyone knows about this but there is a Crown Royal only available in Canada. Its called Limited Edition. A bar owner here gave me some and it was incredible. Now dont get that confused with the Extra Rare which is from the last batch from the Distillery that burned down in 1993. Here is a pic of the culprit

productImage_limitedEdition.jpg

05RamSRTkid said:
Im sure everyone knows about this but there is a Crown Royal only available in Canada. Its called Limited Edition. A bar owner here gave me some and it was incredible. Now dont get that confused with the Extra Rare which is from the last batch from the Distillery that burned down in 1993. Here is a pic of the culprit

productImage_limitedEdition.jpg

Are you taking orders or just trying to piss us off?:D

Sounds like I'm gonna have something new to try. Have you ever had Wild Turkey (American Honey)? I found it last Xmas and have been hooked. Its like mother milk.

haha Im not even sure if my brother will be able to come through for me. It is only available in Canada right now but I am hearing rumors of it being released in the states, perhaps under a different name. For now though I am told that the special reserve, which is available here is comparable to the Limited edition. I did get a bottle of the Extra Rare from the distillery that burnt dow. Should hold some value in the future

sam-adams-utopias-2007-glas.jpg

if anyone ever get to try this... dont pass on it !!! :rock: :rock:

TREKER said:
What is that a Sam Adams whiskey?

Beer is one of the oldest alcoholic beverage ever known, even the ancient Egyptians brewed beer. Beer is the most popular drink overall after water and tea.
Samuel Adam's Utopias – world's most expensive beer which costs around $100 per bottle (24 oz) or about $65 per pint, sold in copper bottles resembling the copper brewing kettles, named after one of the founding fathers of the USA.
Samuel Adam's Utopias it is strongest beer in the world, the alcohol content is 25%. The process of making this beverage can take up to 12 years, giving it the unique and rich flavors.
The production of world's most expensive beer was limited to 8,000 bottles per year.

VIPER said:
Beer is one of the oldest alcoholic beverage ever known, even the ancient Egyptians brewed beer. Beer is the most popular drink overall after water and tea.
Samuel Adam's Utopias – world's most expensive beer which costs around $100 per bottle (24 oz) or about $65 per pint, sold in copper bottles resembling the copper brewing kettles, named after one of the founding fathers of the USA.
Samuel Adam's Utopias it is strongest beer in the world, the alcohol content is 25%. The process of making this beverage can take up to 12 years, giving it the unique and rich flavors.
The production of world's most expensive beer was limited to 8,000 bottles per year.

Wow :eek: Now that I would like to try...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back