Curious

I have a 4L80E in mine. A RC with a racing spec auto is a consistent, fast and lethal weapon. ;)

Batram_Interior3__2_.JPG

Batram_Interior6__2_.JPG

Paddles1.JPG

505'sFastestViper. said:
mine has a turbo 400 imho the way the truck should have came from the factory
I would disagree....the 6 speed is the main reason I bought mine:rock:

Dom's set up is killer....their should have been an option for an auto with these trucks...

Ford Did one thing right with all the lightnings...they put Auto's in them from day 1 LOL

Carlwalski said:
I have a 4L80E in mine. A RC with a racing spec auto is a consistent, fast and lethal weapon. ;)

Batram_Interior3__2_.JPG

Batram_Interior6__2_.JPG

Paddles1.JPG
Dude now your truck truly does blow the bat mobile out of the water.:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: Move to the states so you can do my interior.:D Just awsome man:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

And as you can see he sits on the wrong side to drive :D .......Carl do you have a detailed parts list ( vendors you used )and costs (simplified version) for your setup. What needs to be done to just buy and install without having to make any adjustments ---Straight bolt up to my QC ( Exotics parts and paddle shifter not required)..I remember you posting something about having to modify or make some changes to the parts you purchased....I don't want to have to make pieces to fit....That you can PM me.....:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back