Custom Center Console Sub Box

Jermag24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife and I have started to carpool to work/school so I reinstalled my stock center console in my truck to get more storage room for all of our crap. Unfortunately that means selling 8 month old custom center console sub enclosure (getting that degree is priority). I spent two full days carefully building it to fit in place of a stock center console. It was made to fit nice against the stock center cupholders, and the subwoofer points back and up to project the bass very well in the cab. The box is VERY well sealed and has absolutely no bass rattle, it is covered with padded vinyl so you don't lose your armrest! I had my amp under my passenger seat so I ran the speaker wires under the right seat support and then under the box to the front-mounted terminal cup so it is a very clean installation. I have had TONS of compliments on this box, people do a double take once I turn up the bass and they realize they have a 12" sub next to them.

I'm open to selling it without the sub, even though it has never been abused. I listen mostly to rock, classic rock, and some house so I've never pushed it hard. I can include the grill (paid $45 for it) which should work with any 12" sub, I think it looks perfect with the box.

I paid $120 for materials, $250 to have it covered, and obviously the grill and sub were extra. To break even and cover shipping, I'm asking $450 shipped with the sub, or $400 shipped without. You won't find a console replacement for anywhere close to this, especially with this quality of workmanship. I'll be posting it on Craigslist as well, but online Dodge owners have priority.

photo_1.jpg

08182009_007.jpg

08182009_008.jpg

08182009_002.jpg

08182009_001.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back