Custom Mats

Django

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey you bozos......

I need some input on who has the best custom car mats....

Even though the mats in my Z aren't worn out..... In fact, they still look fine... I want to replace them before they even begin to look worn.

I went to a number of web sites and Ebay..... The company that seemed the best was www.qualitycarmats.com .... I'm wondering if anyone has a better place to go. I want good quality berber (serged) in black.... Quality seems like they sell the good shit, but if you have someone better... Plz lemme know...

Thanks

Tim

Django said:
Hey you bozos......

I need some input on who has the best custom car mats....

Even though the mats in my Z aren't worn out..... In fact, they still look fine... I want to replace them before they even begin to look worn.

I went to a number of web sites and Ebay..... The company that seemed the best was www.qualitycarmats.com .... I'm wondering if anyone has a better place to go. I want good quality berber (serged) in black.... Quality seems like they sell the good shit, but if you have someone better... Plz lemme know...

Thanks

Tim

Get outta my head man!!! I was JUST thinking the exact same thing. I had some embroidered Lloyd's mats for my Magnum Hemi R/T and they were very high quality, very nice. Now I need something for the QC...

Thanks guys....I'll check out LLoyd's too....

Anyone else had a great mat buying experience.....?

Someone should open Matt's Mats..... ;)

D

Lloyds mats are nice but don't have the "grip" tabs on the bottom and they slide more. Not much but you have to adjust them every now and then. I went back to stock mats until I find some custom or logo mats with the grip needed.

My 0.02c

Carlwalski said:
Lloyds mats are nice but don't have the "grip" tabs on the bottom and they slide more. Not much but you have to adjust them every now and then. I went back to stock mats until I find some custom or logo mats with the grip needed.

My 0.02c

Velcro is your friend... :) I use a large strip of industrial velcro on my floor with my passenger mat and it holds great!

JeffBoyette said:
Whats one looking to spend on these floor mats? need a set myself

I'm not looking to spend more than about $100... I'm on a budget.

Thanks for the tip on the grippers. I did not know that about Lloyd's mats...:rock:

They never tell ya what they DON'T have.....

D

Go to high-end motorsports. http://high-end-motorsports.com/shop-by-category-floor-mats-viper-truck.html
They have very nice floor mats for our trucks. I bought the black mats with white/silver Viper SRT-10 logos for my QC truck and they will fit perfect and looks awesome :top:

mat1.jpg

yhst-16851555716622_2004_54535125.gif

Do they have the factory style "grip" tabs on the bottom or is it flat/flush, no "traction". Thanks, they look good. :)

EDIT - Never mind, I just saw they only make black mats which will look out of place in an all grey/charcoal 06 interior. :(

Last edited:
I purcased my '91 TT300ZX replacement floor mats from the Nissan dealer. They were $100.00.

i know ya said "carpet" mats, but. had a set in my black truck of them Coco mats from AutoSport. they were niceuns.

ZCx said:
i know ya said "carpet" mats, but. had a set in my black truck of them Coco mats from AutoSport. they were niceuns.

Ya, they are.....

You can also go the next level in a berber.......kind'a similar.

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back