Custom paint job

It's cool to see something a little different for a change, But it is just to much IMO. The red & white look good together though, Maybe a fade in or something would work better.:dontknow: :dontknow:

viperhauler said:
it's not for me, but in the pics, anyways, it looks like a professional job....so it probably wasn't cheap....

Got that right. I wouldn't do it to my truck... but I kinda like it:)

Pro-job, excellent work judging by pics. Eye grabber for sure, not really in your face. Like it more than not like it.

I like it!!!!!!!!!

Oh and thanks, one more for the list

VJ

i think if i woulda done 2tone i would of change the white to black and the yellow to like a silver pinstriped in a deep blue just my opinion though but still different and its what the owner wants i guess

not too keen on the gold as the separator but all in all cool design, something different but wouldn't do it to mine, its gonna take a while to find the right buyer or be cheap enough for someone to redo it their way

Certainly different and for that props have to be given. ;) I personally don't like it but I'm a subtle kind of guy. :) I think it's too much of a contrast, too vivid. IMO, it might have looked better (to me anyhow) with a black bottom to replace the white and a medium grey zigzag bolt where the yellow is. Top it off with some satin black rims! Cook for 15 minutes at 230C and serve hot to you friends lolol............:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back