custom painted headlights

Coley 1334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:dontknow: well i popped em in the oven and painted em what do yall think these are jus a first try

my other set i am gonna do like the photochop below (P.S his is how my futre 10 is gonna look too ;) )

Attachments

• my future bee.jpg
    my future bee.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3,440
  • new heads3.jpg
    new heads3.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,266
  • new heads.jpg
    new heads.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 4,590
  • new heads2.jpg
    new heads2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 4,662
looks real good i made a big mistake though when i done mine if i didnt have fog lights i wouldnt be able to see shit but you were smart leaving the open area good work

LOVE IT BUT THEY LOOK FAMILAR...LOL but your truck is still sexier cant wait till i paint my grill

DSCN0614.jpg

ShaneKennett said:
how much to do mine?

if ur for real on this pm me i got a guy that does it as a side job :)

yea Daytona81 its by no means original but i hate the chrome on the stock heads so i had to do something about it :D

Coley 1334 said:
if ur for real on this pm me i got a guy that does it as a side job :)

yea Daytona81 its by no means original but i hate the chrome on the stock heads so i had to do something about it :D

looks sexy but all hemis always do:rock:

Looks good. Does it affect how bright they shine at night.

Bill.

look GREAT - good job !!!! even if it is a HEMI :D :D :D :D :D :D

Begood said:
Looks good. Does it affect how bright they shine at night.

Bill.

well i painted the amber black it does radiate as bright but u can stll see it fine

looks good coley. i tried painting mine silver didnt turn out to good lol but i did paint my radio bezel finally :D

you have to be really carelful when you do it. I did it to my Tacomas headlights and even made sure to get a nice bead of silicone all the way around and still they fogged up when it was cold outside. Its really hard to get them not to fog up. I had wished I just bought new headlights like I will for my 10

i did it exactly how you did it and i think it came out looking good. before i painted my headlights i did my foglights painting the outside and although they look good during the day at night you can barely tell they are on.

looks like shit coley!.....nah it looks good man.....the darker you get it...the better!.....this is justin bye the way....hijacking Ryan's computer

Fahrenheit said:
looks like shit coley!.....nah it looks good man.....the darker you get it...the better!.....this is justin bye the way....hijacking Ryan's computer

is that y u like the brown eye so much :dontknow: :p

I'm liking them a lot. What kinda wheels are in the first picture? I likes them too...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back