custom painted/powdercoated wheelspost up those pics plz

Coley 1334

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i have been think off changoing my wheels up a bit

i was thinkin of doin them all black with a yellow pinstripe around the lip... or gettin a set a srt 22s and do the do the same to them(plus have a second set of wheels) so could u guys post up some pics for me to get an idea
thanks

here is a pic to see my set up now

Attachments

• newsest pic.jpg
    newsest pic.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 2,631
  • 2nd newest pic.jpg
    2nd newest pic.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 547
Last edited:
Get the set of 22 srt wheels,powder coat the outside black with the inside of the spokes yellow.

Coley 1334 said:
well i am lookin foir ideas so let me hear em
I'm not gonna name name's, But Brad was thinking maybe.........:D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Attachments

• AnnaGradCeremony2257b.jpg
    AnnaGradCeremony2257b.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 151
  • AnnaGradCeremony2259b.jpg
    AnnaGradCeremony2259b.jpg
    391.7 KB · Views: 272
  • AnnaGradCeremony2263b.jpg
    AnnaGradCeremony2263b.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 202
JRSVIPR said:
I'm not gonna name name's, But Brad was thinking maybe.........:D :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Thats kinda my idea, I think it would look different <------------ I know some people on here don't like different idea's...................

honestly coley i think a diffrent wheel set up would be kick ass on your truck.. i'm nto a big fan of the ones you have.. but go ahead and know the srt wheels weigh a shit tone more

Something like this on some SRT wheels:dontknow:
truckstuff041.jpg

Tooloe said:
honestly coley i think a diffrent wheel set up would be kick ass on your truck.. i'm nto a big fan of the ones you have.. but go ahead and know the srt wheels weigh a shit tone more

mine weight 110 with tires so it cant be much worse lol but i have seen sone sick custom painted wheels lately and its got me thinkin :D

well if i can find a set for a good price i already have a guy to do em i jus want some more ideas +a second set of 22's would be nice :marchmellow: i could wheels like i change clothes :p once a week :D

05QCSRT10 said:
lol.......You have a good lookin bee there.

i agree at least its a good looking bee :D

but in all seriousness black srt's with yellow lip would look awesome:rock:

i have the same wheels you have and im having the duracoated in carbon fiber.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back