Dallas Area Inspection

jsandlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like the title says. I need a special inspection sticker in the dallas area. Thats all thanks :D

Gotcha in Waco:dontknow:
If it has to be a Dallas County inspection IDK:dontknow:

Not sure on that. Its for my Dad. I guess he will have to go on a roadtrip if he wants it that bad. lol. Ill let you know.

I believe in Texas (at least in the counties where they do real smog tests...up here that is Dallas, Tarrant, Collin and Denton counties), you have to have the vehicle inspected in the county where it is registered.

Therefore, going to Waco isn't an option.:(

I believe in Texas (at least in the counties where they do real smog tests...up here that is Dallas, Tarrant, Collin and Denton counties), you have to have the vehicle inspected in the county where it is registered.

Damn I was wondering this. Do you know anyone up in Allen? Its for my Dad up in Plano.

Dude are you hiring up there? I need a car corral like yours:D

I've gotten mine inspected at the Kwik Lube on Custer, just south of hwy 121. It's in Plano.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back