Damn Dealer Put A Bubble In My Tire

greatone61

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They frigging curbed the tire!!!!!!!! And they won't admit it!!!! I AM PISSED!!!! Anyone know of a place I can get the Pirelli for a good price? Tire Rack doesn't have em at 169 anymore. And Discount Tire wants 328!!!

Go down to discount tire, Buy certificates (somewhere like 60/ea tire), then leave....come back a few days later (or just drive to another one same-day) and use one of your 'certs' to get a replacement...Kinda cheap, but I have certs on all mine just in-case something happens to them :)

-Red

If the dealer did it, I wouldn't be stressing about price. I'd be taking pictures and asking the dealership owner lots and lots of questions.

Also, I have that rim thoroughly inspected. It takes a lot of force to bubble a tire.

Send the bill to the dealer.
Done.

greatone61 said:
They frigging curbed the tire!!!!!!!! And they won't admit it!!!! I AM PISSED!!!! Anyone know of a place I can get the Pirelli for a good price? Tire Rack doesn't have em at 169 anymore. And Discount Tire wants 328!!!

The same dealer that f*cked me on my warranty did the same friggin' thing. A-:motz: holes!

Its stories like these that have me sending my truck to DC Performance for anything rather than risk a stealiership messing up my ride.

Sorry to hear dude, hopefully they will man up and fix their mistake.

RedRamRules said:
Its stories like these that have me sending my truck to DC Performance for anything rather than risk a stealiership messing up my ride.

If only all of us were so lucky to have them near us!!!! Nobody would touch my truck but them!!! Nobody!!

patrick

Tire rack has them at $182. I just got one for my truck a couple weeks ago. I know it's more than 169, but its a far better deal than the 275 from the dealer (what I was quoted) or the 300+ that you found.

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back