Dan Reference Pics For Damage Rear Wheel That Fell Off.

I think some part of my driveline locked up causing the damage. I don't think it's the lug nuts at all.:dontknow: Dan at DC Performance will have a prelim report in the morning.

Big Worm said:
ha ha, yea. Well i only looked at a couple of pix and I just replied I could not stand to look at them. I am going to tell Stretch to tighting my lugs for me before I come back home.

That is a good idea to check all lug nuts on a regular basis.

Damn man, let us know what it is, incase we need to check. If it is the spare or something I am bout to take it off. that is what AAA is for. Well let us know, and do not forget to post the crying video.

Hey can you do me a favor, take some pix of DC performance. I probably will never make it out there. But I want to see some hotness they got out there. Sorry brother

Big Worm said:
Damn man, let us know what it is, incase we need to check. If it is the spare or something I am bout to take it off. that is what AAA is for. Well let us know, and do not forget to post the crying video.

Hey can you do me a favor, take some pix of DC performance. I probably will never make it out there. But I want to see some hotness they got out there. Sorry brother

Here's a link to pics at DC Performance during a dyno day:

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u303/michel95/DC Performance July 12 2008/?start=all

I'll also take some pics in the morning of the aftermath.

Brad, I used to see broken studs all the time do to incorrect lug nuts with certain wheels... or improper torque on the studs

FerrariTruck said:
Brad, I used to see broken studs all the time do to incorrect lug nuts with certain wheels... or improper torque on the studs

Alfredo, J.T. told me that these are the exact replacement lugs from gorilla for these trucks. We'll see what Dan has to say in the morning.

Brad what did you use on your front head lights, they do not look like covers. let me know I might do the same

Wow!! That's sickening!!

SO sorry that this happened to your TOTM !!!

Hope it can be fixed quickly and :eek:cheaply:eek: :eek:

SrtBrad said:
Thats what I said when I saw it. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Then I had to call the OL and ask her to pick me up from a strip club.

LOL! I wish you would have recorded that conversation. :D

SrtBrad said:
It's the same stuff as window tint only a lot thicker. Your window tinter will know but It's a little pricey at around $100 to do both 06 headlights.
Can you send me a pic of what the can looks like and the right name for it I want to do that to my head lights as it is a nice mod

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back