Dang it! Timing is everything

razorbackfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I decided I would post my truck up on Autotrader again. I previously posted it with the cheapest ad which ran like 3 weeks with one pic. So I decided hey why not just do the run til it sells and make it a premier ad right? Anyway I spend an hour or so getting the ad and all 18 pics up on the site, post my credit card for $75 bucks.... 2 min after I hit submit I get a call from someone wanting to buy the truck after seeing it over at RacingJunk. He's headed this way tomorrow to pick it up. I couldn't believe it. I emailed Autotrader to see if I could cancel the ad since I just posted it but I'm not going to push it too hard.
We will see tomorrow if it truely sells but the guys are getting a screaming deal. They live in Kansas up close to Colorado. So if everything works out you NW guys will get a neighbor. :eek:

Thats pretty funny......

Congrats on the sale

kyle's srt10 said:
Good deal:rock:

Is he taking everything you got?:dontknow:

Yep everything is gone as of 5pm today.. :( :burnout: Dude drove non stop from 11hrs away grabbed the truck and headed the 11hrs back. He knew what he wanted that's for sure.

Cowboy-Up said:
Jeff, why r u selling? :dontknow:

I needed to relieve myself of a payment for a while. Now that I'm in a new position at work I have to get my pipeline filled for commission and with just base pay for at least a couple of months it's kinda tight. I didn't figure it would sell, much less in 2 min. I have my company van now also so it just didn't make sense with my debt level to be hanging onto a truck I don't really need. Once I get my unsecured debt eliminated I'll reevaluate. I guess I can still hang out here with the other no truck guys. :eek:

razorbackfan said:
Yep everything is gone as of 5pm today.. :( :burnout: Dude drove non stop from 11hrs away grabbed the truck and headed the 11hrs back. He knew what he wanted that's for sure.

I needed to relieve myself of a payment for a while. Now that I'm in a new position at work I have to get my pipeline filled for commission and with just base pay for at least a couple of months it's kinda tight. I didn't figure it would sell, much less in 2 min. I have my company van now also so it just didn't make sense with my debt level to be hanging onto a truck I don't really need. Once I get my unsecured debt eliminated I'll reevaluate. I guess I can still hang out here with the other no truck guys. :eek:
And happy to have you here to bro.:rock:

Begood said:
Hey, as long as it sells, that is the main thing.

Bill.

Amen. It went for $25.5k and Autotrader I believe refunded my money. I know they pulled the ad.

Now I have a little Mazda to sell which shouldn't be too hard.

glad it all worked out for you,.. and glad your still hangin around :)

Glad u made the sell, u r smart for trying to cut back, Just stay in the club dude, to yall that have not meet Jeff, he is really good dude, :rock: , Hey Jeff ,that dont mean that if i see u on the road in your work VAN:p, your r goin to the ditch:p :D :D

Cowboy-Up said:
Glad u made the sell, u r smart for trying to cut back, Just stay in the club dude, to yall that have not meet Jeff, he is really good dude, :rock: , Hey Jeff ,that dont mean that if i see u on the road in your work VAN:p, your r goin to the ditch:p :D :D

Ha! I still have my cleaning kit so you better not run me in the ditch or you won't have anyone to clean your truck off at the shows.... :)

razorbackfan said:
Ha! I still have my cleaning kit so you better not run me in the ditch or you won't have anyone to clean your truck off at the shows.... :)
wow you didn't clean my truck at the AFB show , congrats on sell nice truck

pissant#420 said:
wow you didn't clean my truck at the AFB show , congrats on sell nice truck

That's true... I don't have an excuse either other than your truck looked great and it was a paved parking lot where cowboy had to travel the dirt area to get to a spot.

Ok that's a sorry excuse.. :) I'll hit myself over the head appropriately. :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back