Daytona/Bee body kit on SRT10

DESRT10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had the Cruzin the Coast all last week here along the Mississippi coast. 4500 hot rods cruzin many venues during the week. There were a dozen Lightnings in a group, but only saw 2 SRT10s (including mine). We may need to fix that for next year.

Anyways, I did see a RC 05 Rumble Bee. He had SRT 10 front bumper and it looked fantastic with the lower body work that comes on the Rumble Bee. It lined up just about perfect at the lower edge. I have seen a couple QC Daytona and always liked their lower body work (which looks same as the Rumble bee except for the steps on the QC lowers).

Sooooo, I was thinking about adding the Daytona lower body trim to my 05 QC 10. Has anyone done this or ever seen it done? Will it fit with our lower body moldings. If you have pics of this, would love to see them.

they only make the daytons body kits with the side step on them

side step = no bueno

Coley 1334 said:

side step = no bueno

That would be fine. I like the side step on the QC Daytonas. Who sells these kits. And I would be looking to add the just the very bottom peices, the ones that are the lower 2-3" high. I would leave on my stock SRT plastic molding on.

Thanks for the info.

i :dontknow: ...i would have to see a phototshop pic...cant really get a good idea of how it would llok in my head...i love the srt-10 body

Black Venom-'04 said:
i :dontknow: ...i would have to see a phototshop pic...cant really get a good idea of how it would llok in my head...i love the srt-10 body

Me to.... I guess we all have different taste....there isn't much that needs to be done to the exterior of a 10....

That idea crossed my mind once, but I felt it was too much body kit for my taste. Like Troy'sQC says above, not much more needs to be done to the exterior of a 10.

I dont know what the daytona/bee stripes would look like, but I wish I could get someone to do these in flat black vinyl for my truck.

Attachments

• Rodney_McDonald_SRT10_GA_5.JPG
    Rodney_McDonald_SRT10_GA_5.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 17,340
DESRT10 said:
We had the Cruzin the Coast all last week here along the Mississippi coast. 4500 hot rods cruzin many venues during the week. There were a dozen Lightnings in a group, but only saw 2 SRT10s (including mine). We may need to fix that for next year.

Anyways, I did see a RC 05 Rumble Bee. He had SRT 10 front bumper and it looked fantastic with the lower body work that comes on the Rumble Bee. It lined up just about perfect at the lower edge. I have seen a couple QC Daytona and always liked their lower body work (which looks same as the Rumble bee except for the steps on the QC lowers).

Sooooo, I was thinking about adding the Daytona lower body trim to my 05 QC 10. Has anyone done this or ever seen it done? Will it fit with our lower body moldings. If you have pics of this, would love to see them.
If i would of new that any other SRT's would of been there i would of went. I made Scrapin The Coast and i was the only one there. I'll make Cruzin The Coast next year with ya.:rock: :rock:

Coley 1334 said:

side step = no bueno
The regular cab(RC) Daytona's do not have the step. They are just like the Rumble Bee with the exception of the SRT-10 style hood and big-ass wing in the back, lol.

getusum said:
If i would of new that any other SRT's would of been there i would of went. I made Scrapin The Coast and i was the only one there. I'll make Cruzin The Coast next year with ya.:rock: :rock:

Its a date. Your truck would rock out here. There are the 2 SRT10s at Keesler AFB and I know the other guy (sharp black 04 RC). I worked this past week, so really only got out for the night venues and then the weekends, but am planning to take leave at least a few days for next year. Just too many sweet cars and trucks to see. If others would be serious about coming out to this, I would be willing to work some plans for us. Its a pretty big event.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back